BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

This is sad. I bought the Kinect on Amazon (get 3% back there on my Amazon card, like I get 3% at BB so same deal). But the Amazon prices on the games are $5 higher. That's $30 extra to get games now and go to sleep. Plus the HP laser printer and Samsung 27 inch monitor are price matched, but not with Prime shipping, so shipping on those two increase those prices to $40 more than BB. Is it worth the $70 for sleep.....

Don't forget to factor in no sales tax with amazon

AMAZON PRICE MATCHING:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=help_search_1-2?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200726210&qid=1322125550&sr=1-2

We're working hard to make sure our prices are the best around. If you find a lower price on another qualifying website within 14 days after the date we ship your order, let us know and we'll credit your original payment method taking any differences in shipping and promotions into account. If we lower our own price within 14 days after we ship your TV, let us know and we'll refund you the difference as well.

You can request a refund for the price difference through the "Found a lower price?" button on your Order Summary page in Your Account. If you have questions or concerns, use the "Contact Us" button on the right side of any Help page to contact Customer Service about the TV Low Price Guarantee.

This TV is literally the only thing I wanted. I hope it goes on sale.