BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Well at this point, Best Buy has lost over $600 in sales because I bought it on Amazon.com. If only Amazon had the printer...That has been on my NEED list (not want list) for a while, but the ones with the specs I wanted were out of my price range. Now they are in it again. Plus I have $80 in BB online store credit to spend from the fiasco Monday and a previous one a few weeks ago (Best Buy has done nothing but screw up for a month with me). I keep saying I'm going to bed, but like the rest of you, I feel like I will have wasted my entire night if I give up...lol, even though at this point, I just have the printer to buy. I am going to give Amazon a big thank you for their price matching.

Ugh, Murphy's Law.... I know it so well!!

But we should totally get shirts made that mark us as survivors of the Big Best Buy Flop. 'I waited eight hours for the Best Buy sale to start and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.' :3

Haha I love it! Gotta get that made, and I will rock it proudly!!!

Well, I finally braved leaving my seat... Lol I had to finish my cheesy potatoes so I brought the laptop with me.

I am now comfy in the recliner and have a pumpkin bucket full of Halloween candy next to me... I'm all good!

Now these darn early risers better not beat me to this sale! I'm apparently having entitlement issues.

Well, I finally braved leaving my seat... Lol I had to finish my cheesy potatoes so I brought the laptop with me.

I am now comfy in the recliner and have a pumpkin bucket full of Halloween candy next to me... I'm all good!

Now these darn early risers better not beat me to this sale! I'm apparently having entitlement issues.

You aren't the only one who would have issues!! lol Have you seen some of the posts on their FB page??? :shock:

The iOS app allows you to place the Sharp 60", Mad Men S4 and Gears of War in the shopping cart but it wont let you checkout - Bummer. Thanks to the previous Amazon.com guy - most of the BDs that I wanted are matched there now!

Getting my second wind now.

Just need those items above and then go to sleep until 2pm for turkey!!!!

Woo!!

Thanks for keeping me up guys!:)

I have to leave at 9 AM central for Thanksgiving gathering.....I won't be able to shop later today unless I borrow my dad's smart phone and bring my netbook with me. Back to bed for about two hours and then maybe that cd I want will be add to cart ready.

Here's the thing... BB doesn't owe us these deals at a certain time. Of course we can expect them based on past patterns but they aren't going back on a published time.

that being said, I will still irrationally hate them if I do not get my items after 6+hours!! Lol