BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

If its not 5 AM EST, Im going to have to give it up. I've been up 24 hours. :( I went ahead and bought the Kinect and some of the games. I want the monitor and printer, but they aren't the cheapest (just excellent prices on good ones), so there's a chance that they'll still be there in 4-5 hours...

Im refreshing 2 ipads and a laptop i need them to go live already i am not going to be a nice person when everyone wakes up in the am if this doesnt go live soon

I was going to get an ipad from here but I think I might wait till Friday and get it from apple.com they have free shipping and free engraving! I am still hanging in here for the tv though...

I am back...I went to bed at around 1:30 with two items in my cart....a digital itunes card for $80 (value $100) and harry potter deathly hallows part 1....and only harry potter is still there. physical itunes card can't be added yet (says coming soon) and now I see a cd I wanted that walmart had, but best buy has cheaper, is "coming soon"...... Just decided to delete HP and DH Part 1.... maybe I'll re add it....its for my dad

Well it doesn't look like I missed anything by checking out Target. Target's shipping charges are more than I care to pay for the couple of things I want. I will be checking the store out after the madness and if the stuff I want is there, I'll just pick it up there.

Well it doesn't look like I missed anything by checking out Target. Target's shipping charges are more than I care to pay for the couple of things I want. I will be checking the store out after the madness and if the stuff I want is there, I'll just pick it up there.

search for a coupon code with target i just got 7 dollars off plus free shipping on the rachel ray cookware

I had the same thought. I just don't understand their medieval policy towards shipping.

On another note, I'm pretty ticked at BB right now and will use their's against them. If anyone can find me something incredibly cheap, I will buy 50 separate orders of it so they can just keep paying the shipping.