Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

There are a few things that I may try to get. This whole midnight opening thing is not my idea of fun. (shop by myself and I don't see as well driving at night.) So I may or may not go. I would be thrilled if Amazon matched some of these deals. :)

Was everything marked as a doorbuster? It sure seemed like it. They probably do that so you can't price match as easily or at all.

There are a few things that I may try to get. This whole midnight opening thing is not my idea of fun. (shop by myself and I don't see as well driving at night.) So I may or may not go. I would be thrilled if Amazon matched some of these deals. :)

Was everything marked as a doorbuster? It sure seemed like it. They probably do that so you can't price match as easily or at all.

Ok, I've looked through 3 times now, and here's all I'm seeing:

*Bakugan Mechtogan is on DS7's list, and at $10 how can I say no?

*Transformers MechTech $10

*Cars 2 Play Doh set for DS2 (I need a few things to round out his gifts)

*Rock'Em Sock'Em Robots and Uno Moo are $12, and I already have them on layaway for $20 each, so I might pick those up if I can get them and then head to Kmart and get the layaway out and return them. This all depends on how the day goes. Either way I'm happy that I already have them.

*Maaaaaaybe the pillow pets??

That's all I see so far. Looking forward to Kmart so I can make my final list. :) Awesome job Brad and the Gottadeal team!

I didn't see a $10 gift card this year.

It was on the Wii game page...looks like only one $10 GC if you buy Just Dance 3 or one of the other games listed there. Last year I left Target with $50 in GC. They also gave a $10 GC for those who purchased $100 or more.....looks like they won't be doing that this year. :(

Was really hoping Target would pull through this year, but, sadly, NOT. I didn't really want to go to Wally World, but it looks like I have to now. WW has more that I need. Was really wanting to go to Target first. Maybe I can still make it, get out of Walmart after midnight and then get to Target by 4. This really sucks!!

Ehhh, not thrilled. I was looking forward to the $5 matching PJs for the whole family that they have done in past years. I am disappointed that they will not have them this year. I see a few things I might want to pick up... Wondering if I can grab a few of the $37 games a few days before and price adjust? I should be able to, right?

Not great, but definitely not disastrous as Walmart's BF ad! Is that a PS3 for $199? That's a good deal. I was hoping for more of a deal on the portable car dvd player. I need a new one for my car. I swear they had them last year for $49 or $59. My favorite item so far...the Big Theory season 4 for $12.99!!!! Love that show :) Target will be, like always, my first stop. But after reading the other ads, it may be my only stop!

Yeah, definitely a "what you need" kind of add.

My list here includes:

The disney princess pack. My daughter wants it every time we go.

The barbie jet (is this the same jet as TRU, just without the barbies?)

Leap Pad games (got the leap Pad at TRU last week with a 20% coupon-don't ask, it was weird)

Bambi movie and probably Rio

The Helicopter

I'm not in the market for any electronics (unless I can nab one of those 42" TV's from BB on the internet). So, overall, this add has lots of things I want for the kiddos.

Oh yeah, BRAD, WHEN WILL WE GET TOYS R US???? LOL

Pretty disappointed with all the ads this year so far... I was holding out for Target to "Wow" me but it didn't. But I agree with jodeee, the xbox for $139 is definitely on my list of items to pick up. And whoever said the clothing was overpriced was right... looks like everyday prices at Target.

:clapping: Am I the only one excited about the $139 Xbox 360? Havent done midnight shopping before do they stay open all night and then do the sale at midnight?

Target isn't open on Thanksgiving...at least not anywhere but Denver as of yet...(I think it was Target that was going to be open on T-giving as part of a test market there)...

Now they i've seen the whole item list there are just a handful of items that would interest me.... But not enough to drag my dad to target (as my driver) to get them. Maybe two video games and fleece pajama pants, too. Hopefully a few things will be online.

Not great, but definitely not disastrous as Walmart's BF ad! Is that a PS3 for $199? That's a good deal. I was hoping for more of a deal on the portable car dvd player. I need a new one for my car. I swear they had them last year for $49 or $59. My favorite item so far...the Big Theory season 4 for $12.99!!!! Love that show :) Target will be, like always, my first stop. But after reading the other ads, it may be my only stop!

Walmart also had the PS3 for 199.

I looked at the Target's BF sale last year and many of the same items are higher priced this year. The fuzzy blanket and the chenille throw is double last years price. Also no $3 appliances and no Christmas lights or any Christmas decorations at all. First year I will be skipping Target.