Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Some will be. They haven't released some secret items yet as well. You do know that Walmart is not finished with their ad, don't you? The 5 AM sale is conspicuously missing for a reason.

Well as of right now I wont be at Walmart. I need that Asus Transformer. Also would like the 42 inch Sharp, the 24 inch Dynex....

I still have to go thru the ad with a magnifying glass lol

I don't need anymore tv's, but I do need a laptop.

The unit for $179.99 intrigues me. It is a 15.6 inch display and is made by Lenovo. But, what I admittedly don't know much about is the cpu, the AMD E-300.

Anyone have any experience with it and/or reviews?

I really want the tv $199.99 but I wouldn't give up my thanksgiving :( so sad. I'm not that excited about laptop deals this year. The prices are pretty much the same as the rest of this past year (other than the special ones that are really cheap and outdated ones that are under $200). I wouldn't get anything less than an i3 processor and even that is steadily becoming obsolete.

Those laptops are good if you're just browsing the internet and checking e-mail. Playing various medias on them though could get iffy.

Ok, I'm still on excitement overload, ;yay:, after just getting home and absorbing all the new ads being posted.

I am loving the deal on that 42" TV. Best Buy definitely has some deals on electronics and movies. To me, in comparing this ad to the Wal-Mart and Target ads that Wal-Mart seems to have the best prices on games. Sure each respective store has their one deal or two, but most of the goods on gaming are Wal-Mart.

Oh how about two deal shoutouts!: a Toshiba Blu-ray player for $39.99!! and a 16GB usb flash drive for $11.99!!

3D Blu-rays for $17.99 is a great deal when you consider what these titles normally go for on Amazon.com!

Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Trilogy on Blu-ray for $49.99 seems like a good deal!

This is all a lot to process at once, but let me put this out there if anyone has any questions about games, deals on games, console hardware and accessories or deals on these items, I can probably lend you some advice so do not hesitate to ask, :)

I know this isn't going to be a big deal for most, but my wife wants a Keyboard.. can anyone figure out what Casio model the one in the ad is? very tempting at 149.00 including stand and power supply. not sure about the lessons, b/c she knows how to play but a refresher for her probably wouldn't be a bad idea.. those Acer tablets (both of them) certainly caught my eye.

I will be ordering on Thanksgiving from BestBuy anyone have experience with them? I am not certain if store pick up is better or home delivery so looking for some advice. Also the items I am looking at are not door busters does anyone know if those are available the day before? Thanks All.

I will be ordering on Thanksgiving from BestBuy anyone have experience with them? I am not certain if store pick up is better or home delivery so looking for some advice. Also the items I am looking at are not door busters does anyone know if those are available the day before? Thanks All.

Just have it delivered, I don't know if in store pickup will be available on BF. Further, BB is an absolute madhouse on BF.

Note on picking up items the day before, they probably will not price adjust on BF.

Just have it delivered, I don't know if in store pickup will be available on BF. Further, BB is an absolute madhouse on BF.

Delivery is more certain. If you choose store pickup you can always get an email hours later saying it's not available and may be too late to get at another store or even online.

Just a reminder.......The chat room is now open.

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN.

This morning Gottadeal.com posted the Best Buy Black Friday ad on Gottadeal.com

Since the Best Buy Black Friday ad is a major ad we will be doing a special webcast TONIGHT. The experts at Gottadeal.com will cover the ad in detail and will give our expert advice and analysis, compare the ad to current sales and answer all of your questions live on the air.

Our webcast will start at 7pm Central Time at the link below.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

The chat room will be open during the webcast so you can ask your questions and interact with us. We will also have our hotline open during the webcast so you can call us or Skype us live on the air.

Time Zones

UTC - 01:00

Eastern - 8:00pm

Central – 7:00pm

Mountain – 6:00pm

Pacific – 5:00pm

Alaska – 4:00pm

Hawaii – 2:00pm

Would just like to say hello to everyone, this forum has been such a big help. I am coming down for my first ever black friday and was wondering a few things. The games they have listed in the flyer (uncharted 3, Rage, Battlefield) how hard would it be to achieve a copy of each game? And the next question would be, would walmart price match those if they were to be gone? Thanks a bunch for anyone who helps me out with this

Would just like to say hello to everyone, this forum has been such a big help. I am coming down for my first ever black friday and was wondering a few things. The games they have listed in the flyer (uncharted 3, Rage, Battlefield) how hard would it be to achieve a copy of each game? And the next question would be, would walmart price match those if they were to be gone? Thanks a bunch for anyone who helps me out with this

When it comes to games they usually don't disappear super quick, but I would try to get into the store when they open and not wait until later in the day. I'm not saying you have to line up super early or anything. As for whether or not Wal-Mart will price match Best Buy's price. Well Wal-Mart wiil absolutely PM Best Buy. You just need to have a copy of the print ad to show them, and they will gladly match it no problem.

OH and welcome to the forums and to this amazing community. If you should happen to have any further questions as you prepare for your first Black Friday adventure (which you are going to love) feel free to ask. There is plenty of people around that would be glad to help.

My brain is mush over the tablet.... I'd love to get the Acer, but the battery life isn't the greatest... And no guarantee that it'll even be sold online. Now I'm not sure about it....I wonder if there will be any secret deals like other tablets, not the streak that will be online, but maybe a few $ off the new Galaxy tab plus 7 inch...cause the 7 inch thrive won't be out until December...

If anything, I hope I can order one of those iTunes cards.

ok, I guess this is a stupid question, but on their add they have an Acer Iconia tablet for $189, but i see right above it where it says Save $100 with a 2 yr verizon hot spot contract.. so is this the price ONLY if you sign up for the 2 yr activation? or is is another $100 off if you do? thanks in advance.

"SAVE $100 ON ANY TABLET1 WITH 2-YEAR ACTIVATION OF A VERIZON MOBILE HOTSPOT2"

1 Markdown taken from regular prices. Excludes Outlet Center and Marketplace items, special order, clearance, demo and open box items. Offer available in stores only.

2 Carrier requirement may include data plan subscription, credit approval, usage and termination fees. Offer valid on any tablet or laptop. Carriers, coverage, and products may vary by store. Excludes Sprint, AT&T, and No Contract devices. Available in New Jersey

Given that none of the tablets state that their price is the price after two year activation I would have to assume that the listed prices are the base prices and if you sign up for a two contract that you would then get an additional $100 off.