Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

This ad looks AMAZING! Too bad around here if you want anything at BB on BF you need to miss Thanksgiving. Even more now that they open at midnight. I don't know if it's worth braving the craziness going in about 1 or 2.

Same here I haven't been to BB in a couple of years but this year....:confused:

Ugh....the Acer 7 inch tablet with Android 3.1 OS is going to be a great affordable price and I won't be able to get it if its an IN STORE only deal....that's one I am considering......I wonder if MAYBE, just MAYBE, I could get it online.....but its an early bird door buster offer and my guess is NOT online.....

Holy crap! I don't go into Best Buy until after all the doorbusters and crazy people are gone later in the morning (I don't have a death wish, lol), but this is an EXCELLENT ad and it would take a lot for me to say that. Our TV went out a couple of months ago and we've been using our very small 22" tv in our large living room. I'm surprised we haven't gone blind trying to squint to see the TV. For the first time ever, I'm wondering about camping out. :g_think: Something I thought I'd NEVER do!!

and wow, $100 itunes for $80.....that would last me months! (I mostly buy apps these days and not as much music cause i prefer the CDs if they are available)

in the past, I have gotten the itunes online, but that one may go fast, especially if anyone is giving iPods or iPads as gifts

Edited by jediliz
oops, wrong word, past, not last

I'm a premier silver BB rewards zone member, so I get early online access to the Black Friday deals. I'm really hoping that $199 42" tv is in that early access. I want it for my bedroom. I'm definitely getting the $999 Samsung 55" for my living room. I never stand in line at BB because of the early access, but I might be awfully tempted to do it this year if those are not with early accesss.

Last year on that day for early access, I had my alarm set on my phone to access as soon as it went live. I was expecting to be in my office and had even made arrangements with my boss so I wouldn't get in trouble. Instead, had a death in the family and ended up doing my "Black Friday" shopping on the side of I-85. Good thing too, since I ended up at a funeral on the actual Black Friday. When I got back home the next weekend, my roommate was flabbergasted by the quantity of what I'd purchased. It was a little embarrassing when I actually saw all the boxes at once.

Of course last year it was all the blu ray movies, console games, iTunes gift card (did I miss that or is it not there this year?), and the PS 3 system. This year is going to make last year look like chump change. I'm in so much trouble. I just got an increase in my BB store card credit line. Interest free shopping, here I come. I just paid off last year in June. Sigh.