Black Friday Webcasts - Archived Mega Thread

bigjimslade

Remember when the After Hours webcast took place? Now imagine that multiplied by a hundred ad-happy sleep-deprived BF shoppers all in the same chat at the same time.

Umm... I think I may need a little help moderating this one. Please have mercy. :eek:

We'll be good, I promise!:g_liar:

Remember when the After Hours webcast took place? Now imagine that multiplied by a hundred ad-happy sleep-deprived BF shoppers all in the same chat at the same time.

Umm... I think I may need a little help moderating this one. Please have mercy. :eek:

Um yeah this should be interesting.One factor in my favor i dont work.So i can SLEEP and SHOP all day 2morrow.Yippeee.BUT..... i will say IMHO i dont think its the list...

Some tips:

Ustream webcast uses a lot of pc resources - so it may be best to only have that and the forum up/open on your pc.

When you initially sign on, on the right side of the page, there will be a tab that says VIDEO and a tab for CHAT - you will need to click on CHAT to view the chat.

If you still have issues, try signing out and back in - or try refreshing your page.

You can also call in questions LIVE Right now at: 414-455-4323

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN.

This morning Gottadeal.com posted the Best Buy Black Friday ad on Gottadeal.com

Since the Best Buy Black Friday ad is a major ad we will be doing a special webcast TONIGHT. The experts at Gottadeal.com will cover the ad in detail and will give our expert advice and analysis, compare the ad to current sales and answer all of your questions live on the air.

Our webcast will start at 7pm Central Time at the link below.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

The chat room will be open during the webcast so you can ask your questions and interact with us. We will also have our hotline open during the webcast so you can call us or Skype us live on the air.

Time Zones

UTC - 01:00

Eastern - 8:00pm

Central – 7:00pm

Mountain – 6:00pm

Pacific – 5:00pm

Alaska – 4:00pm

Hawaii – 2:00pm