Black Friday Webcasts - Archived Mega Thread

bigjimslade

and it will be a long one.

Record breaking? :gdparanoid:

How is the charts coming along Chief? I will promote them big time them tonight

WHEW! We're all hard at work typing in Best Buy, Target and a few others that were released today as fast as our fingers will go. Expect the charts to be fully updated in time for the regular webcast tomorrow nite.

Good Morning Everyone! We had a busy week here at GottaDeal and we will cover everything in tonight's web cast. We will go through all of the ads that have leaked so far, discusses all of the Black Friday news including a retailer who said they will honor all Black Friday ads starting right now. Get your Black Friday questions ready because we will answer all of your Black Friday questions LIVE on the air! We start at 7pm CT and we hope you will join us.

Yes it will be recorded as all of the shows are recorded and posted to ustream. You can even watch last nights show.

The retailer is not a major one but it is news.

Totally bummed I'm going to miss tonight's webcast! Will it be recorded so I can watch it later tonight? I'm really curious which retailer is honoring BF prices now! :shock:

A webcast Wednesday? Awesome! I'll be there if you decide to do it, BJS!

Yes it will be recorded as all of the shows are recorded and posted to ustream. You can even watch last nights show.

The retailer is not a major one but it is news.

Didn't you mention that retailer last night?. Is it a secret?. Because I think I know what it is, but don't want to spoil your webcast for tonight :-)

I never have any issues. But I also have a pretty state-of-the-art laptop :P

If anyone has any issues remember that uStream can be a resource hog. Close out any other things you're doing in the background, and if ya still have trouble try refreshing the webcast or just closing out your web browser and coming back in.

Also, tune in tonite for yet another huge announcement about the 2011 GD BF Comparison Charts :eek:

Black Friday Live is the ONLY Black Friday webcast where you can directly chat and interact with the world’s top Black Friday experts from Gottadeal.com.

This webcast we will update you on Black Friday 2011, tips for Black Friday and Answer your Black Friday questions LIVE on the air!

All you need to do is join us at the link below at 7pm Central (other time zones listed below). If you want to chat with us all you need to do is sign up for a ustream account. It is fast and free.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

Time Zones

UTC - 01:00

Eastern - 8:00pm

Central – 7:00pm

Mountain – 6:00pm

Pacific – 5:00pm

Alaska – 4:00pm

Hawaii – 2:00pm

You can RSVP on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=291252314223746

Good Afternoon Everyone! Since Black Friday is next week we will be having a Black Friday LIVE webcast this WEDNESDAY (Nov 16) at 9pm CT. We are starting it a little bit later then our normal webcasts so we can be sure we have our West Coast friends join us.

If you have any Black Friday questions please post them below and they will be addressed in our webcast!

All you need to do is join us at the link below at 7pm Central (other time zones listed below). If you want to chat with us all you need to do is sign up for a ustream account. It is fast and free.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

Time Zones

UTC - 03:00

Eastern - 10:00pm

Central – 9:00pm

Mountain – 8:00pm

Pacific – 7:00pm

Alaska – 6:00pm

Hawaii – 4:00pm

You can RSVP on Facebook!