Black Friday Webcasts - Archived Mega Thread

bigjimslade

GottaDeal.com will be the place to see Walmart's Black Friday specials tonight. We'll be covering Walmart's Black Friday reveal live!

We will have a special Black Friday LIVE webcast TONIGHT starting at 10pm CT. We will cover the ad as it comes out, answer all of your Black Friday questions and give away a Black Friday t shirt or two.

All you need to do is join us at the link below at 10pm Central (other time zones listed below). If you want to chat with us all you need to do is sign up for a ustream account. It is fast and free.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

Time Zones

UTC - 04:00

Eastern - 11:00pm

Central – 10:00pm

Mountain – 9:00pm

Pacific – 8:00pm

Alaska – 7:00pm

Hawaii – 5:00pm

Yes you did. Go to this link below to create an account. You can pay for ustream but the accounts are free. You just have to put up with some ads.

http://www.ustream.tv/login-signup?ref=%2Fdashboard

Ok i have a question.I tried to get invloved with this past Saturdays webcast but when i clicked sign up it said i had to pay.Did i click the wrg link?

Since this is going to be a late night webcast....we are going to do a practice run for the big day/night. Everyone has to watch on their laptops from outside in a tent. So grab your gear and get it set up.....HURRY!!!

Am I too excited? Okay, I'll try to tone it down before the webcast, but I'm not making any promises!!! :tongue1:

Since this is going to be a late night webcast....we are going to do a practice run for the big day/night. Everyone has to watch on their laptops from outside in a tent. So grab your gear and get it set up.....HURRY!!!

Am I too excited? Okay, I'll try to tone it down before the webcast, but I'm not making any promises!!! :tongue1:

I think if this were to be a true practice run, BigJimSlade should have to do the webcast live from tent city outside of Best Buy, which by the way would've been setup by late Sunday night/early Monday morning, ;)

Oh wait you guys are joking?Am i the only one in my back yard in a tent.What the heighbors must think.

LOOK im so excited i cant spell nieghbors.Nope wait its dark out here i cant see.

Who cares what the neighbors think?! Better yet, put your tent on their front porch and when they ask what you're doing, just them you thought you were at Best Buy.