Black Friday Webcasts - Archived Mega Thread

bigjimslade

• 2 weeks later...
I'll probably miss this one since Comcrap has been playing up all day. It's all good though, they're sending someone on Tuesday so they can explain to me (and correct) the fact that my service goes in and out several times a day at least once every other week or so.......

Black Friday Live is the ONLY Black Friday webcast where you can directly chat and interact with the world’s top Black Friday experts from Gottadeal.com.

This webcast we will update you on Black Friday 2011, tips for Black Friday, Contests and Answer your Black Friday questions LIVE on the air!

All you need to do is join us at the link below at 7pm Central (other time zones listed below). If you want to chat with us all you need to do is sign up for a ustream account. It is fast and free.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

Time Zones

UTC - 00:00

Eastern - 8:00pm

Central – 7:00pm

Mountain – 6:00pm

Pacific – 5:00pm

Alaska – 4:00pm

Hawaii – 2:00pm

You can RSVP on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=206691096063869

Don't forget our Black Friday live webcast this Saturday! With all of the ads and news coming out this week we will have alot to talk about.

We have a new feature where you can call in with your Black Friday questions and talk with us LIVE on the air.

We hope to see you this Saturday.

Don't forget our Black Friday live webcast this Saturday! With all of the ads and news coming out this week we will have alot to talk about.

We have a new feature where you can call in with your Black Friday questions and talk with us LIVE on the air.

We hope to see you this Saturday.

You got insider info sir?

I hope everyone will join us tonight. The big news story this week is the midnight openings. We will be discussing all of the ads that came out over the last week and be talking about all of the Black Friday news. We now take live calls on our webcast and I am going to give everyone a chance to call in and sound off on the midnight openings. This will be a very fun webcast. As always we will have the chat room open so you can chat with the Black Friday experts at GottaDeal and even call in with your questions. It will be fun! Please join us at 7pm CT.