Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

The best thing about black friday is the hidden deals you don't expect AND spending the day with my 17 yo daughter (her last year before going away to college). Our tradition on Thanksgiving is Papa John's pizza in the parking lot of Old Navy/Kohl's!

I love all of it!!! Watching all the information being posted on Gottadeal, researching the best items and prices, putting together my list, deciding which stores I'm going to go to and in what order, standing in line and chatting with other shoppers and hoping I get everything that I need. The best thing though is shopping with my family.

I love the anticipation, the planning, being first or second on line!!! Getting the good deals!!! Who can forget the $11 microwave walmart had one year :yup: !!!! Camping out is FANTASTIC...being prepared (Heater, blankets, coffee/hot chocolate runs, laptop/TVs' to check to see what other BF madness is going on in the world on GottaDeal.com). You looking at your watch and it's 2 in the morning and the store is SO packed it looks as if it's 2 in the afternoon!!! Me walking out the store at 5:15am with my doorbuster and a bunch of cars following to get my parking spot!!! That's when I say, "THE EARLY BIRD ALWAYS GET THE WORM"!!!! Get home, post my BF experience on Gottadeal and go to sleep for the REST of the day!!! :yawn:

I love the anticipation. I run a BF website myself and have for 4 years. This year I will be headed to Thanksgiving dinner at 4pm, get home at ~7pm. Rest for 2 hours (to 9pm). Take a shower, do all that, change, grab my radio and chairs, and pack up the car, that should take me to 9:30pm. My friend will arrive at my house at ~9:30pm. We will be on the road by 9:40pm and get to the store we will be shopping (which is still TBD) at ~10pm. We set up the chairs and blast music and pretty much have a party in line like what we have done in the past! My favorite part is hanging out with my friend who I rarly see and getting some great deals while having fun in the madness! Its really all great!!!!!

My Most favorite thing about Black Friday!!!! Oh.. my.... Everything!!!! Whats not to like? I love that rush you get of black friday finally being here. It's like my Christmas morning when I was a kid. Your soo supper excited about santa getting to your house and then he finally shows up.. Well Black Friday is my Christmas Morning!!! I started going shopping on black friday way back before it was such a big deal. My grandmother would drag me to the mall, since both my parents had to work. Its sorta Family Tradition. I can honestly say I have only missed One Black Friday in my 29years and that was when my daughter was born. She was 6 days old. NO one thought it would be such a good idea for me to go. This black friday is extra special for me... I Get to Finally let my Daughter come along.... I'm just super excited..:D.. OMG!!!! Only 23 more days!!!![/ Edited by georgiarose2004
error

The WHOLE DAY....love the preparation....getting on here daily to see the newest ad that might have come out ..making my list of where and when to go and what to get exactly....then going to each of the places and seeing if I can get everything I needed. Then to go home, unload my vehicle and realize how much stuff I bought but also realizing how much I saved by going out on Black Friday. Overall, my favorite thing is sitting down at the end of the day and totaling how much I should have spent and then comparing it to the amount I actually spent. SAVINGS SAVINGS and more SAVINGS

The rush when the doors open and we run in looking for the items we came for and grabbing anything that everyone else seems to want on our way, then trying to figure out if I or anyone I know really needs another jump drive, hard drive, or free photo paper!

There are a few things I love about BF. The first of which is really obvious, the sales. The second of which is watching other spend money. Finally, I also like sharing experiences with other shoppers, especially if I was out shopping at midnight.

What's not to love about Black Friday?!?! I enjoy checking GD several times a day to see if any new ads have been posted. I am a planner by nature, so I love the strategy building. I love meeting new people and other BF addicts in lines whether they be the lines waiting to get in, or waiting to check out!!! And most of all, as a single mother of 2, I love being able to get some great deals so that I can make the wishes of my 2 wonderful, beautiful daughters come true!!!!!!

Don't count me in for the contest (just trying to help you get 200 people), but wanted to comment on the new posters coming out. Welcome to all the 'lurkers'! There are plenty of other pages to explore and comment on too. Hope to see you around ;).

My favorite part is that Brad now has to give away 10 GottaDeal.com t-shirts! :woot2::lolrun::clapping::gdthums::yay::jump3::gd_pineap:gd_purple:greenappl:banana01::gd_orange:holiday08

Not that I get one, but it's good for the rest of you. Good Luck.

I love the build up of waiting for the ads, and being in the madness. It's such a rush!!

Count me in for another attempt, i've only been doing this for at least 5 years. :cheesy:

Its all about the build up, the good deals. And the time spent camped out with everyone else that is there for the same reasons as yourself. I know sometimes participating in thanksgiving is difficult when things like this are done. But man, some people just don't get what it means to us diehards. Its a holiday all in-itself.

Couldn't have said it better myself :) People think I am crazy for talking about Black Friday so much.