Anybody else going boonkers

fingerlakesmom

Yeah, so far the only place I HAVE to go is WM. I was kinda hoping that I would skip the mad-house, even though WM is 3 minutes away from me, and the Target/TRU is at least 30 mins away.

BTW - don't ya just love the "Alerts" that get emailed to you? It reminds me to go and look for new ads, even if I don't plan on shopping at the particular store on BF. :)

Waiting fro Target , K-Mart & TRU ads.

I have this fear I WILL NEVER SEE THEM.

We only get the Target flyer in my paper so I NEED TO SEE the other 2 here

Ok continue on I am done with my meltdown:lolrun:

We don't get any ads in our local paper. Shoot the stupid thing only comes out on Wed and Fri. So I have to wait til BF to actually see the ads...and that's hoping they have papers left.

Yep it's impossible to plan until you've seen all the BF ads.

We don't know when the next ads will be leaked but I hope we see at least one this week.

I have been trying to remember when they came out last year. Seems to me that BB was one of the first one...but I could be wrong.

Guest all2tired
Even though I've seen teh Walmart ad here, I really want to see it in hand. It's easier for me to see the print. Thing is, it's never in my paper. So I called Walmart and had them put me on their mailing list. They also said their ad will be in stores about a week before BF

I want to see Target and Kmart as well...but it's a pain as I don't know what stores are near where I will be in Sacramento...grrr..makes me wish we were staying home instead of going to visit family! At least I know my way around Holiday, FL......grrrr...

Kriss