Who will you be shopping with this Black Friday

Elmck

For years it has been just my sister and I. On occassion we have attempted to bring others with us, they usually never come again. Last year my 20 year old son was with us. That actually worked out pretty good. He could go on scouting missions, or watch our place in line while we went on scouting missions. We did pretty good last year. This year he is 21, I don't know if I will be able to talk him into going with us again. It is nice to have an extra pair of hands available.

Our group has changed with the years. When the kids were little I went by myself and husband stayed home. Then husband helped and Nana took care of kids. Sometimes my sister and I would go. Lately my daughter and her best friend go with me and my husband, but this year it just depends on ads!!!!

I usually go with my best friend, who introduced me to BF. we have gone for 8 years now.

One year, we brought our husbands, told them what lines to stand in at Walmart for us, checked out and said "ok,bye!" they looked at us like we were crazy! We told them to go have breakfast or something...lol we actually like going alone.

We arent talking right now and just had a conversation for the first time and said we should make up since black Friday is coming up... Lol nothing bring friends closer than complaining about TRU BF hours!

I usually shop by myself. However this year my daughter wants to go. She is 12. I don't really need anything so she is going to go look at the walmart dvds. Last year she loved the ones I got so bringing her to let her pick out some more. Im pretty much done with her so there is no reason she couldn't go. I told her she had to take a nap after eating dinner. Haha

My mom is a definite! The other two are in question....There is a waiting list of people who want to go with me.

Wait a min, did you say a waiting list of who want to go with you ? Come on, tell us the secret of being so popular. I evny you !!

Wait a min, did you say a waiting list of who want to go with you ? Come on, tell us the secret of being so popular. I evny you !!

You have the secret. As you learn of deals for Black Friday, let others know. Share your information of gottadeal.com with others. I just had the business manager in our office tell someone else that I am the one to talk to about shopping on Black Friday.(They will be in town too.)

I am never short of people who want to shop with me on Black Friday.

Good luck

You have the secret. As you learn of deals for Black Friday, let others know. Share your information of gottadeal.com with others. I just had the business manager in our office tell someone else that I am the one to talk to about shopping on Black Friday.(They will be in town too.)

I am never short of people who want to shop with me on Black Friday.

Good luck

But, the important thing the person must love shopping to begain with. We have 3 dept in the corporate center where I work and not one of them is a 3am get up to go BF person except me... Last year, I call my manager and just found out she just barely getting ready to go out when I am already on the freeway and 5 min away from my local Target store. LOL. Then there is one time several year back, mom call on cellphone and demand how come I snuck out of the house like thiefs at night ? I have ,YET ,to find any friend/coworker or relatives who want to go with me. Supervisor's earliest hour is 5am out of door but she is willing not to go to bed on Thanksgiving night so she can do online BF shopping...

This year both my brothers & my sil will be joining me on our all night shopping extravaganza. Usually it is just my middle brother & I. My younger brother went last year & actually had fun with us. lol I've been updating them on all the news & know for sure we will be hittiing up Target to start our night, then probably to Walmart to stand in line over night. We have a few 24 hour ones, but they are such a nightmare to try and shop in that it is ridiculous to even try. I cannot wait! :)

I go shopping with my mom on Black Friday. We keep it fun and try not to get too serious about the sales.

After the marathon shopping, we grab a bite to eat at our favorite local restaurant and head home. I look forward to the tradition every year!

My 17 yo daughter, a close friend and my sister in law. We all have job. The friend is short w/short legs so her job is standing in line to check out while the rest of us are runners....we gather all the stuff and bring it to the front of the store where the friend is standing in line. We all cash out and are on our merry way to the next store in no time!

It's just my DH and I. I took him a few years ago (it was just me before that) because there was an EB that I wanted as a gift:tongue1:, so he dropped me off, went and got it, came back for me and we continued on. He had a blast and wanted to go the next year!