Do you have something you buy every Black Friday?

erh12275

Same here. I buy the small appliances at WM every year. They are also cheap for back up in case something happens with your regular appliances such as mixers or an extra coffee maker. Although my kids use the sandwich maker all of the time.lol

Me too! For that price, I cannot pass them up. They also make a nice little last minute gift if needed. Everybody loves those little mini choppers. I need a new one this year too.

Andrea

Blank CD's and DVD+R's at Best Buy, Staples and Office Max. Hard drive at Best Buy. I might pass up the hard drive this year as I have 2 spares. Then again if they do the memory and hard drive combo like they did 2 years ago I won't pass that up. I sold the memory on eBay which almost paid off the hard drive. After rebates and selling that memory I got a 120 GB hard drive for $10!

Blank CD's and DVD+R's at Best Buy, Staples and Office Max. Hard drive at Best Buy. I might pass up the hard drive this year as I have 2 spares.

Same thing here! Except one of my hard drives just toasted itself, so I'll probably be looking hard for another.

I bought a printer that prints onto CDs/DVDs this year, so I'll be looking for printable discs this year.