Getting the day off!

pmdemey

I'm new here. This is the perfect place for me; I live for a bargain!!!! I literally had to BEG for the day off. We are "blacked out" from taking time off Nov - Jan. That really stinks, but the kicker is I didn't ask for any holidays, just black friday!! My coworkers think I'm nuts. They just don't know what fun it is! :g_laughin

having BF off is always a good thing!!! Both DH and I'll have it off this year, but the drawback is that we'll be in Sacramento instead of Florida!!! Dang family has to interfere with our BF plans!!!! Oh well, at least they'll all get to see the baby for the first time.

Kriss

I start a new job on Monday ... just assumed they would be closed the day after Thanksgiving. JUST found out that may not be the case this year. :cry2: OHOH... I didn't negotiate for that day off! Hopefully between the office manager and me, we can convince them to stay closed!!!!

Luckily I'm a SAHM that's an independant Avon sales rep so work comes with me where ever I may go but dh works 5am-3pm so he needs to try to get off but before he can get the day they need to see if it's a regular day off stupid military rules. They can't just say hey no matter what you can have the day off but if he can't get off then it looks like my kids will be tagging along and waiting with me.