Where do you shop first?

Gporter34

It depends on who has what I really want the most. Last year hubby and I started at Sears, while my daughter and niece started at Kohl's. We did a lot of phone calling back and forth to make sure we all got what we needed from each store.

Exactly, but usually I start at WalMart because it's closer and there wouldn't be any backtracking. If they don't have anything I really really want, then it's Best Buy usually.

Last 2 years:

Staples @ 6 am (doors open)

Breakfast @ McD's

OfficeMax @ 7 am (doors open)

then CVS Pharmacy

This year, we'll have a brand new Office Depot -- not sure what their hours will be. And we might throw in the VF Outlets too (they're like 20 minutes from our house -- http://www.vffo.com).

I did Best Buy 3 years ago. That was madness -- I was there 15 minutes after they opened and waited 3 hours in line. I like the the bargains, but I'm not crazy.

walmart then biglots..that is the only stores around well I went to radio shack last yr...by accident...lol..I wonder if Goodies has anything on sell that day?

I haven't even thought about Goody's on BF. They always have great sales so I bet they will have some really good bargains. Now I will have to swing by there on BF.:bounce_fl