Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I went to 2 Targets this moring and scored a bunch of stuff.

Mckinney/Custer

###009070419 Smoker/grill $69.xx Only 30% off but my husband has been wanting one and they only had 2 left. I didn't want to take that chance.

###063090069 CHI $69.xx (50%- reg $140) Good for X-mas gift

###049000777 Method hand soap (they still had a bunch left) $2.98

###063090069 Pantene Shampoo $1.98

###242118305 Dr. Browns bottles- 6pk ($6.26- reg $24.99) Online item. It must be an online return

###091010367 BYO lunch bags $2.24

###091020801 Nalgene water bottles $2.48

Also, they had a bunch of fireplace screens 75% off

Diapers and Pull-ups too.

Frisco Target

###009110733 Solar outdoor lights 4pk $7.48

They still had a bunch of Suave shampoo packs, Suave Mens Body Wash, Avent 6 pk pacifiers, diapers, Pull-ups.

I went to 2 Targets this moring and scored a bunch of stuff.

Mckinney/Custer

###009070419 Smoker/grill $69.xx Only 30% off but my husband has been wanting one and they only had 2 left. I didn't want to take that chance.

###063090069 CHI $69.xx (50%- reg $140) Good for X-mas gift

###049000777 Method hand soap (they still had a bunch left) $2.98

###063090069 Pantene Shampoo $1.98

###242118305 Dr. Browns bottles- 6pk ($6.26- reg $24.99) Online item. It must be an online return

###091010367 BYO lunch bags $2.24

###091020801 Nalgene water bottles $2.48

Also, they had a bunch of fireplace screens 75% off

Diapers and Pull-ups too.

Frisco Target

###009110733 Solar outdoor lights 4pk $7.48

They still had a bunch of Suave shampoo packs, Suave Mens Body Wash, Avent 6 pk pacifiers, diapers, Pull-ups.

Did you happen to notice how much off the diapers were at your store? Still just 30? Those Dr. Browns bottles were a lifesaver for my son! He couldn't use any others! They worked miracles!

Did you happen to notice how much off the diapers were at your store? Still just 30? Those Dr. Browns bottles were a lifesaver for my son! He couldn't use any others! They worked miracles!

Yes. I love Dr Browns bottles... I'm saving them for my coworker who is expecting. It'll be a great shower gift... I'm sorry all I notice was the girls pull-up being marked $17.xx. I'm not sure if that's 50%..

Yes. I love Dr Browns bottles... I'm saving them for my coworker who is expecting. It'll be a great shower gift... I'm sorry all I notice was the girls pull-up being marked $17.xx. I'm not sure if that's 50%..

Sometimes I see these at Marshals and TJ Maxx in the baby section.

Our store is doing the promo to get a freezer bag when you purchase 6 frozen items. I noticed today that there were 3 tags in front of the market pantry french fries that said free $5 giftcard when you purchase any 7 frozen food items. So..since it said "any" just as the bag offer did I would give it a shot. Well the gift card prompt did not pop up so the cashier said it wasnt valid. Another target worker went back and I showed him what it said and he said that it only applies to the item that it is in front of. I calmy argued that both offers said any and since the first one went through I expected the gift card offer would stand too. He was nice enough to take 5 dollars off my total b/c he said that without the prompt he could not give out a card...that worked for me. I was happy when I left and at least I know that the offer wouldnt work. Maybe they will do that promotion in the future at all of the targets.

It seems to be regional... Appears that you can buy ANY 7 frozen food items and get a $5 giftcard... some have been buying things that cost a dollar or so and getting the giftcard... So, for example, 7 Minute Maid frozen concentrate juices, which are $1.12 (around here)... $7.84 out of pocket for the juice... THEN you also get a $5 giftcard to use later. Depending on how you like to "spend" your giftcard (on the front end or on the back end), you would get the juice for $2.84 (40 cents each). Others buy individual ice creams for around a dollar and also get the giftcard. It appears to be only at certain Target stores. You could probably check your store's ad or the website to find out if you are included. It's a really nice deal for frozen food and even better if you have coupons. For me, my 'go to' items have been the frozen veggies, MM Lemonade and Blue Bunny ice cream. If you like to eat frozen dinners or frozen pizzas, there are probably some really cheap deals for you! I've seen a lot of frozen dinner type things on sale at my stores. We don't eat them, but if ya do, it could make for cheap eating!

Thanks for sharing and posting! I went last night but the only frozen deal I saw was for a free bag or something. lol

Next time!

I found 75% off in the makeup aisles. With coupons,I ended up paying .24-.77 for most items.

At checkout,I received Catalina coupons for Revlon products so I went to another store and scored more deals.

Thanks to Kibit13 for the head's up on the Abreva!

I found one and with the $3 manufacturer's coupon,it ended up being only $4.08! :eyepoppin

I found 75% off in the makeup aisles. With coupons,I ended up paying .24-.77 for most items.

At checkout,I received Catalina coupons for Revlon products so I went to another store and scored more deals.

I found one and with the $3 manufacturer's coupon,it ended up being only $4.08! :eyepoppin

Great deals!!

Okay, I scored today! Got a girls mongoose free style bike today for 75% off!! $32.48. Yeah! :D

Thanks to all who mentioned bike deals weeks ago so I knew to start looking!!

I went to my store last night. No Abreva on clearance. I m at Nor Cal.

I was bored last night so I went to Target...glad I did! They were completely out of the freezer bags and no rainchecks:(. I got the WW dinners for $1.80 each and had a $3.00 off coupon off 10 dinners. My big score was a Nikon Coolpix 12mp camera with touch screen in plum. It is the S4000 model. It was on clearance for $63.xx. I love the touch screen and the other features it has.

They had lots of purses on sale for 75% off as well as scarves, gloves, hats etc. Lots of 50-75% off in cosmetics.

I was bored last night so I went to Target...glad I did! They were completely out of the freezer bags and no rainchecks:(. I got the WW dinners for $1.80 each and had a $3.00 off coupon off 10 dinners. My big score was a Nikon Coolpix 12mp camera with touch screen in plum. It is the S4000 model. It was on clearance for $63.xx. I love the touch screen and the other features it has.

They had lots of purses on sale for 75% off as well as scarves, gloves, hats etc. Lots of 50-75% off in cosmetics.

Can you post the model #? Thank you!

I want to get a camera for my Dad for his birthday.

for the person looking fr interactive globes... it was $22.xx (75%)

found a nice twin quilt fr dd for $17.48 (75%) it is multi colored (purple , green and pink)

lots of crayola stuff at 30 -75% ( crayon maker, glow station etc) didn't get a good look as i was in a rush..but some of it was 75%...