Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I have a question. What items are considered "housewares" and what are considered "domestics". I think we have discussed this before but please forgive for asking again. Would decor, mirrors, furniture, dishes, appliances, kitchen and bath items, bedding, etc be considered domestic?

I made my first trip to Target in 3 weeks today. I was able to grab a few things that were remaining in V-day 90% off -- 5 thin flannel throws, 2 tablecloths (DD has drawn all over our dollar store one so it's time for a change), a Marley vday book, a bunch of board books which were $0.69 each -- total spent $8.98! :D They had a bunch of photo frames, plates, candy hearts, cards left which I passed on. Another lady came and threw all the plates into her cart.

Great save was still 30% here. I was hoping to see some Avent stuff but I knew it was probably long gone. Diapers/Pull-ups all still marked and scanned at 30% but there were reds there so I have no idea if they have dropped yet since I was there at 10:30 AM. They had a ton of diapers left & random other stuff like Method Soaps, Vitamins etc.

I totally forgot to check shoes. I search the infant/tot/baby section high & low and the vday section and couldn't find any bibs or onsies or anything. DS drools so much more than DD ever did. I had to use some of DD's pink girly bibs on him.

Also, Does anyone know? the Carter's target sizing -- if it says 3Ms -it's really 0-3Ms right? And 6M would be 3-6M? Thanks.

Also, Does anyone know? the Carter's target sizing -- if it says 3Ms -it's really 0-3Ms right? And 6M would be 3-6M? Thanks.

Yes, a 3 month outfit is 0-3 months. My DD has always been in the 95th percentile for for height and weight and was always about 1.5 months above the carter sizes. So she was wearing 6 month outfits by 2 months old. Now at 3 years old, she wears sizes 5's and 6's.

If anyone sees the bakugan go 75% please let me know. Thanks.

I did get 5 OKs of v-day cards that had pencils in them. I figure. 62 is pretty good fir 16 pencils. My DS will be starting kindergarten in July. I also got 3 packs of the v-day cards with silly bands in them. I am going to take the bands out for school goodie bags at Eastern. I also got 9 package of the silly bands for. 50 for b-day goodie bags. Also got some sponge Bob and star wars v-day packs with silly bands to use in goodie bags. Oh and some plates and bowls.

Edited by NemoMom07

Vday 90%. Signs still said 75%. Vday candy 75%. Managed to find a big bag of kit kats! I got 4 boxes of the pixie stix and cards. Got 3 of the hershey kisses and cards. Candy inside is in regular packaging so I'm gonna use those for easter. Got 6 of the pez. 2 rolls of stickers. None of the throws or hand towels left.

Bulk still at 30. Really hoping I catch that when it goes to 50%. I went ahead and got the crest 4 pack of tooth paste cause we were out.

I was cruising the other clearance as well and guess what I found?? The kids book organizer that I thought was gone!! It was in home improvement and marked 50% but scanned it and it was 75%. I did a happy dance in the aisle. Lol.

What Barbie stuff is everyone mentioning? I never saw any even before the clearance started... wondering if it is hiding in the regular toy aisle?

My store had coffee cups, valentines note cards in a tin and bags..all the vintage ken and barbie ringing up with Vday (they matched the $5 ken/Barbie doll sets....

If anyone sees the bakugan go 75% please let me know. Thanks.

I did get 5 OKs of v-day cards that had pencils in them. I figure. 62 is pretty good fir 16 pencils. My DS will be starting kindergarten in July. I also got 3 packs of the v-day cards with silly bands in them. I am going to take the bands out for school goodie bags at Eastern. I also got 9 package of the silly bands for. 50 for b-day goodie bags. Also got some sponge Bob and star wars v-day packs with silly bands to use in goodie bags. Oh and some plates and bowls.

You need to check the Bakugan at your store. I've found some 75% off already. The arm things have gone pretty much everywhere. The other prices range from 30%-50% mostly, but one store had it all 75% already last week.

You need to check the Bakugan at your store. I've found some 75% off already. The arm things have gone pretty much everywhere. The other prices range from 30%-50% mostly, but one store had it all 75% already last week.

Thanks. The arm things is what I was after. I know on Saturday my store had about 6 or more they were priced 50% off along with the other bakugan. Those arm things were 50% when the others were 30% so maybe they went 75%. Think I may make the trip tomorrow instead of waiting till Wed.

Thanks. The arm things is what I was after. I know on Saturday my store had about 6 or more they were priced 50% off along with the other bakugan. Those arm things were 50% when the others were 30% so maybe they went 75%. Think I may make the trip tomorrow instead of waiting till Wed.

Not sure where you are, but if your store doesn't have them and you have another store, you might check around. We have some stores with dozens and dozens of them. Others have none but tons of the multipacks.

I found most of my 90 percent Valentines clearance in the regular aisles. Barbie travel cups, notecard tins, gift bags and post-it's were on an end display in toys. Bubbles were with the Summer toys and in a pink bottle with boy & girl Cupids. Dove candy was mixed in with the regular candy. Striped place mats were on an end cap in the Domestics section. A pink pig piggy bank with white hearts was on an end cap with the Easter piggy banks.

Thanks to the person who posted about the tinkerbell bedding... found a tinkerbell blanket for $3.48... it was with the regular priced bedding....scanned at 3.48.

bulk is almost gone... whatever is left is still at 15-30%... lots of fresh markdown in kids clothing at 30%...

It's not clearance, but have you all heard about the frozen food deal in select markets (KC included)? Buy ANY 7 frozen food items and you'll get a $5 gift card. ENDLESS possibilities for deals with that one...even money makers if you have coupons.

I was just getting on to post this. There is one caveat that you have to buy at least $5 of product so be careful of that. But-- wow--- will be doing some serious freezer stocking here this week!

I was just getting on to post this. There is one caveat that you have to buy at least $5 of product so be careful of that. But-- wow--- will be doing some serious freezer stocking here this week!

That promo is in this week's ad. I know it shows some different products .. but it does say buy ANY 7 frozen food items in store.

###outdoor table space heaters 75% off was 99.00 now 24.98

###table grills (thermos and coleman brands) 75% off

###cool air humidifiers 75% off was 35 now 8.xx

Found a ton of the barbie and ken tins previously mentioned on end cap at Allen Target for .69. Also had the little boxes of valentines (at least 12 of each) w/Barbie and Ken. Didn't scan them, but pretty sure they would be 90% off as well. Had the Ken bags on the same end cap, probably 20 of them. Don't have girls, so left them there. All of this in the regular toy department.

Thanks to pp for the heads up about the cupid bubbles. Found some of those! Also, look through the hosiery departments . . . found some really cute socks (mary jane style and others) for .50 originally 5.00. Little Puppy books for .10 and some LPS for .68

That promo is in this week's ad. I know it shows some different products .. but it does say buy ANY 7 frozen food items in store.

I'm going to try this tonight... I'm hesitant because I generally don't like taking up time at the register with confusion and/or confrontation. I get way to embarrassed. I'm planning to get some ice cream and use some good coupons that I have, but if it doesn't go through with a gift card, I really don't NEED 5 tubs of ice cream at the moment.... guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed and see what happens.

where in NJ? I was going to go but if its inf then I'm not going to bother. I'm in north Bergen BTW.

It was the Rockaway, NJ Target. I also went to East Hanover and some Valentines things were ringing 90 percent while others were INF. Bulk foods were at 50 percent...oatmeal, pudding snack packs. Jif peanut butter 2 packs were 75 off.

It was the Rockaway, NJ Target. I also went to East Hanover and some Valentines things were ringing 90 percent while others were INF. Bulk foods were at 50 percent...oatmeal, pudding snack packs. Jif peanut butter 2 packs were 75 off.

oh that would of been nice to find PB for 75% off, we only had oatmeal left, no other food which I thought was weird, can't see those all selling out at 15%

I bought many things not pictured, and it worked just fine. You can also get multiple GC in one transaction (i.e. I bought 14 items got 2 GC.) Also there was some clearance frozen and it even worked with that. Stack some target coupons with some manufacturer coupons and found some great deals! Sorry for everyone who got the reuseable bag deal instead!