Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I'm stuck at work (THE HORROR!) but my friend called and our store is marking down now. I'm counting the minutes until I can run there at lunchtime!

Just waiting till 10 is driving me crazy! One store I go to doesn't start till 9/10 marking anything so didn't want to get there too early! Guess I don't really NEED anything but who can pass up a deal right!

People, we need to see where you are from. A lot of you say my Target is...Where is your Target at? This also helps those that are living on West Coast to see what it happening for the day. You can add your location to your profile. Now off to Target! :)

That would help alot and has always been a problem (if you call it one) on here, if you click above on my profile, then click on forum actions, edit profile, there is a place to add your location-at least a state or city would help alot for everyone trying to find things and will cut down on the 'where are you from' posts. I know it might not show an exact store but at least if you are in Texas, I know not to even ask what specific store as I'm not there. Please add it when you get a minute....

anyone finding legos down to 75%? Please tell me the guy told me bad info!! It will also determine which store I go to first this morning. I am horribly limited since I have to pick up DS from an overnight field trip (which means he'll probably want to go home and sleep at 11am!!).

Yes, @ my store Legos were 75 as well

People, we need to see where you are from. A lot of you say my Target is...Where is your Target at? This also helps those that are living on West Coast to see what it happening for the day. You can add your location to your profile. Now off to Target! :)

Can you check back in afterwards? I see that you're from NE Ohio as well. I want to head out myself, but with 2 little ones, I will be devastated if they haven't gone 75% yet. Funds are limited and I can't justify any other reason for going out! lol.

Legos were 50%

Bradley, IL target is 75% on toys SLIM pickings

### 086 02 0099 Fisher Price interactive Doll $12.48

### 087 06 0531 Toy Story 3 Jessie to the Rescue $3.48

### 087 06 1373 Toy Story 3 action Garage escape $8.00

### 087 06 2122 Toy Story 3 Ultimate Buzz Robot $24.98

### 087 06 2250 2 pack Star Wars Figures $3.74

### 087 10 0208 Monopoly City $7.27

### 204 03 0816 Joker Fun House $7.48

### 204 10 0314 Baby Stoll n Walker $7.48

Gotta return my first joker fun house that I bought at 14.98 cause I was afraid there would be none at 75.

My son was super upset that Porkchop battleship (toy story) was gone. I'm darn sure someone (ahem) shopped before the store was open. errr.

Sending DH down there now. The only thing that I really wanted was the little mommy doll set. I am trying to start being better about my spending lol, so I sent him. If I would walk in there I would walk out with a cart full of stuff I don't really need. He will come out with only that one item lmao.

Just got back from my Indianapolis Target (E. Washington St. location) and they went 75% off today. I got mostly what I wanted, but things were going fast. People were calling friends and family to come up and help them. I got the LPS and My Little Pony hat boxes, 4 Liv dolls at $4.50 each, the dora dollhouse for $19.98, and the Big Foot remote control doll for $21.24, and a bunch of other misc. toys. If anyone sees the extra furniture for the Dora house in Indianapolis please let me know.

hi i'v been a stalker for a while and love this forum .i'm from reading pa and today i went to wyomissing target and they were 75 percent off . i bought moxie girl dolls for 4.22 and the moxie girl car for 7.48 .went looking for monster high dolls and they were out but i was happy because two day ago i bought my daughter the moxie girl for 11.48 for her b-day now the same doll went to 4.22 .lucky she hasnt opened it yet so i will be returning the first one and instead got three for almost the same price as one .

Went to 2 stores here... both went 75%. Didn't see any legos at 75% for whoever asked. Alot of stuff went right from 30 to 75. I'd say there was somewhere between a third and half of the amount they had last year. Still managed to find a few good things. Will list them in a bit if I can.

hi i'v been a stalker for a while and love this forum .i'm from reading pa and today i went to wyomissing target and they were 75 percent off . i bought moxie girl dolls for 4.22 and the moxie girl car for 7.48 .went looking for monster high dolls and they were out but i was happy because two day ago i bought my daughter the moxie girl for 11.48 for her b-day now the same doll went to 4.22 .lucky she hasnt opened it yet so i will be returning the first one and instead got three for almost the same price as one .

Yeah! Another person from Reading! I just got back to hide my stash but I have to leave to get my youngest son from preschool now. I'll be back later to post my finds :)

Oooh, I forgot! I was at my Target early this morning, so maybe they weren't done scanning all of the things in the sporting goods department, but I did see an encap near the camping stuff that had several nice sleeping bags marked down to $14.xx, 75% off. Sorry no dpci for it, as I didn't buy any, but I wonder if some other camping clearance might also be marked down further in a few stores?

Took an early lunch and went to my store (Ward Pkwy). I'm SO glad I went early because I was amazed at how picked over it already was at 9:45. SERIOUSLY picked over. Legos were only 50% off (what was left, which was only Ben-10). There were some Power Miner sets there last I checked that were gone, so those were probably 75% off. A few other random things stayed 50% off. There were some good things left depending on the age of children you have, though. And the air hockey/game tables were marked to $32.xx. I so want one of those, but we dont' have anywhere to put it. Hopefully they keep selling them year after year and when we get a house with a playroom someday I will get one then!! :) Edited by freesia39
edits