Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Just got home from Target and they had hard sided suitcases on wheels for 39.99 which was 50% off the original price. And most of the bubba kegs were 50% off which is awesome because I have been eyeing one of the large ones since I have a personal one.

Fashion Fever kitty corner and fashion fever blue mod chair found on the barbie isle for 50% off at 2.48

(yes actually had to venture into an isle :K)

And found one of the small target exclusive my little ponies left over for only 20cents!! Orgin. $4 something

Guest RedStateGirl
Yes the sign for the dollar spot says 5/21-5/24 so I would venture to say that on Thursday it will be 75% off. I will go anyways just in case. I also got some of the Garnier shampoos, gel & conditioners for $1.44 and they each came with a cute little radio, however I did not have my coupons with me, but for $1.44 for a shampoo & radio well I could not pass it up. The bubba kegs and mugs are cool, I may grab a couple next trip.

Guest RedStateGirl

Hi everyone, heads up, the dollar spot signs read 50% off but they are all ringing up 75% off making them 25 cents each. I also grabbed a package of L'oreal sublime sun set with 2 tubes of the sun cream with tint and also a container of bronzer for the face for $4.48 marked down from $17.99.

They also had alot of mark downs in electronics pc games etc. I got an FM transmitter for my IPOD from $49.99 to $12.24, excellent deals at Target this morning.:yup:

I found a shirt for 4.xx and am waiting to see if some other fun stuff goes down from 30%. Of course, it could be all gone but that is part of the fun! It felt like I hadn't looked for a while, probably only a week really, so it sure was fun to just wander.....

I just came back from raiding the One Spot at Target and there were plenty of the "Bride-to-be" bachelorette type items, mini stickers, gardening extras, and kitchen items like melon ballers, banana holders, pickle forks, citrus zesters, onion bloomers, cool entertaining items!

I am new *HI!* and read the first post of this thread to give me clues on how to find the best deals at target. I am responding to the last topic disgused, returns. My target has never given me the price on the receipt. Ever! I have always gotten what ever the cost of the item is at that moment. Once I tried to return some shoes that did not fit my daughter and I paid like $10 for them. They happened to be on clearance for like $3 so that is all they would give me back. $3. no matter what the receipt said or what I said. I just kept the shoes. What a crock! They said that had always been their policy and it won't change so I stopped buying anything I may have to return. Anywho. Maybe its just an anal target or something. They dont like to scan my coupons that value over the cost of the item Im buying but I get the same cashier and know she will just put it in manually ;)

Tiff

My Target had the Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner with the mini radio for $1.42. I also picked up a PC game of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory regularly $29.99 for $7.48. They had 2 and I bought both of them. I figure I can use one as a gift or something.

I was able to get some of that conditioner for .44 using q's combined with the clearance (It was 1.44 at my target but man did I have to dig and search for it). I will say this though.. even free was too much for the quality of that radio :eek: Im not complaining. I was happy to get such a deal.

Guest RedStateGirl

I am new *HI!* and read the first post of this thread to give me clues on how to find the best deals at target. I am responding to the last topic disgused, returns. My target has never given me the price on the receipt. Ever! I have always gotten what ever the cost of the item is at that moment. Once I tried to return some shoes that did not fit my daughter and I paid like $10 for them. They happened to be on clearance for like $3 so that is all they would give me back. $3. no matter what the receipt said or what I said. I just kept the shoes. What a crock! They said that had always been their policy and it won't change so I stopped buying anything I may have to return. Anywho. Maybe its just an anal target or something. They dont like to scan my coupons that value over the cost of the item Im buying but I get the same cashier and know she will just put it in manually ;)

Tiff

Wow, my Target is great, but it depends on the store as well. Now if you have a receipt and it is within 90 days of purchase then they have to give you what you paid. However if the return is without a receipt and you paid with a debit/credit card or check they can look the item purchase up just by scanning your card/check and the item. But if no receipt and paid cash they will only give you what it is ringing up for at the present time. I thank goodness keep all receipts and if not I always use my debit card just in case a receipt does get lost.

Welcome, Tiff!

ITA with RedStateGirl, it is Target corporate policy to return the price paid for the item purchased within 90 days with a receipt or with receipt look up if you purchased it with a check, credit or debit card that they can trace. If there is no receipt, or if it is after 90 days, then you will only get back what the item is currently selling for, or the last known price, if the item is no longer offered.

I suggest you call or email Target corporate and inform them what happenes at your store/ If you ever get invited to do one of those web surveys that are promoted on a Target receipt, it would also be a great opportunity to complain about that at the end of the survey.

For instance, I complained on one of the surveys about receiving a gift purchased at Target within the previous 90 days which I decided to return with the gift receipt as I already had the item. Even with the gift receipt, I was offered current value for the item, both as return or as an exchange. The item happened to be on sale that week, and was less than what I know my friend paid for it.

I complained via my next survey, and I understand return policy with gift receipts has been changed since then.