Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Guest RedStateGirl

Well I hate to burst the bubble, but at Target Anywhere, if you step foot in the door with any intention of using a coupon,or even sniff at clearance, you're being watched, I gaurantee it.

Oh good Lord, is the government watching too!!!:trampolin that comment was so funny, OOOH You are being watched!!LOL

No makeup clearance at my Niagara Falls, NY store either! They did however have the Physician's formula in two different spots, so I guess I'll keep an eye on it.

Funny that you mention being watched...I always feel like that when I do the Perimeter Perusing! Not sure why I feel funny because I'm not doing anything wrong!

**Off Topic...but still about coupons...I was shopping at Walmart with my husband last night. I had quite a few coupons and one of them was BOGO on a baby product, I had picked the Huggies Washclothes. I even wrote the price down so the guy would know when he rang me up. Anyways, for some reason the coupon wouldn't go thru. It kept saying "Value Over Limit" or something like that. The coupon was good up to $4.15 and the product I was getting was only $3.48 and that's what I had written down. Well he kept trying it and then the manager tried it and we were standing there and the lady behind me says to her husband "All for a f**kin coupon". Little did she know I was looking at her when she said it. I got so pissed. It's not like it was 50 cents or something and even if it was....be patient. It's not like we were standing there for 5 minutes or anything. But how rude! The manager and clerk were completely cheerful though...so I guess that's all that counts! :)

No makeup clearance at my Niagara Falls, NY store either! They did however have the Physician's formula in two different spots, so I guess I'll keep an eye on it.

Funny that you mention being watched...I always feel like that when I do the Perimeter Perusing! Not sure why I feel funny because I'm not doing anything wrong!

**Off Topic...but still about coupons...I was shopping at Walmart with my husband last night. I had quite a few coupons and one of them was BOGO on a baby product, I had picked the Huggies Washclothes. I even wrote the price down so the guy would know when he rang me up. Anyways, for some reason the coupon wouldn't go thru. It kept saying "Value Over Limit" or something like that. The coupon was good up to $4.15 and the product I was getting was only $3.48 and that's what I had written down. Well he kept trying it and then the manager tried it and we were standing there and the lady behind me says to her husband "All for a f**kin coupon". Little did she know I was looking at her when she said it. I got so pissed. It's not like it was 50 cents or something and even if it was....be patient. It's not like we were standing there for 5 minutes or anything. But how rude! The manager and clerk were completely cheerful though...so I guess that's all that counts! :)

Some people are such jerks!! I don't know why people have to act like that. They are probably very unhappy in thier lives.

I was at the Target in Appleton, WI yesterday. The wrapping paper, colored tissue, bows and gift bags were marked down to 50% off but they still have a ton left. I'll check it out next week. I also found some photo albums that were marked down to 50% and they had an aisle in the domestics department with tons of sheets, bed in the bag sets, decorative pillows and furniture slip covers marked down to 75%. Some good deals to be had if you needed anything like that! Unfortunately I didn't but thought I would pass on the info to everyone here! Happy shopping! :D

They have white with pink accent furniture items for little girls there that have been 30% off for over a month now, it's called Hometrends or Homebasics or something like that, does anybody have any idea of when it will go on further clearance?

I want the white stool with pink seatcover and a pink storage box with wheels for my daughters bedroom.

I was at the Target in Appleton, WI yesterday. The wrapping paper, colored tissue, bows and gift bags were marked down to 50% off but they still have a ton left. I'll check it out next week. I also found some photo albums that were marked down to 50% and they had an aisle in the domestics department with tons of sheets, bed in the bag sets, decorative pillows and furniture slip covers marked down to 75%. Some good deals to be had if you needed anything like that! Unfortunately I didn't but thought I would pass on the info to everyone here! Happy shopping! :D

The Mall location or Darboy? Thanks

Guest RedStateGirl

Has anyone's Target put the Olympic clothing on sale yet?

Yes mine in Hiram Georgia are 50% off right now.

A few more small finds:

Easy-Off Bam with free Chore Boy sponge $0.87

Head & Shoulders w/ 2 trials (marked down again) $1.97 (good time to use those $1 coupons)

Revlon nail polish $1.24

Revlon 12-hr wet/dry 4-pk eyeshadow $1.42

Do you have any formula checks for it? If not, I could send ya some :) I think they are for 1 & 3 off a can

That would be great.. I can use all the help I can get! (can't we all) lol Good Start started sending me .25 coupons now.. Not sure why .. They used to be for $1, $3 and $5

I am in Gloucester... So I go to the Newport News Target... Although when I went tonite... Just after I posted... They were not in the same spot.. No way they were all sold.. Must have sent somewhere else.. Very upsetting!

Ask the manager about it. Maybe it is in back. They hardly ever pull anything until the final markdown (ends in 4) Not that long ago I went into a thrift store and they had a bunck of target priced things. I asked how they got it and apparently target donates thier clearance stuff!

That would be great.. I can use all the help I can get! (can't we all) lol Good Start started sending me .25 coupons now.. Not sure why .. They used to be for $1, $3 and $5

how old is your baby?> the older they get the lower the increments....Andrew will be 2 in a few days and they just sent a check for .25 cents

how old is your baby?> the older they get the lower the increments....Andrew will be 2 in a few days and they just sent a check for .25 cents

I can't believe that they are wasting postage on those! I haven't gotten any of those, the smallest mine ever got was $1, my twins are almost 15 months.

At Target in Hackensack, NJ and the food clearance no longer at the ends of shelves- instead there are small red clearance signs among the shelves with the items on mark down. Found some good Target brand stuff marked lower than shelf, but mixed in with regular priced stuff. Thought it was interesting...

I just left the Super Target in Dallas, and they had all plants for 75% off. Cute bamboo plants in a pot were selling for only $2.49! :greenappl

There were several other bonsai type plants, but I didn't see prices. They didn't have the orange stickers, just the 75% sign on the shelf.

I just left the Super Target in Dallas, and they had all plants for 75% off. Cute bamboo plants in a pot were selling for only $2.49! :greenappl

There were several other bonsai type plants, but I didn't see prices. They didn't have the orange stickers, just the 75% sign on the shelf.

Hey I just got one of these bamboo plants today..... they are very nice and there were lots left. picked one up with in a green pot.