How much of your Christmas shopping do you usually do on BF?

MarkRaby

How much of your Christmas shopping do you usually do on BF?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. How much of your Christmas shopping do you usually do on BF?

Christmas shopping is usually my main objective of BF, but no matter how much I get, I always continue to buy more presents right up until the week before Christmas. So by the time December 25 actually rolls around, my BF purchases only make up maybe 40% of my total number of gifts. How about everyone else?

I am planning on getting about 30% to 40% of my Christmas shoppping completed on BF this year. I already have about 50% done right now.

That way I will only have minimal shopping left to accomplish during the early weeks of December.

That's the plan anyway - we'll see what reality (and my paychecks) brings...

I am almost done with my Christmas shopping this year! Thank goodness. But my daughter is a funny age, where I don't dare buy stuff too early for her, as she may not like it in 2 months (she's hitting her tweens). So I'll probably get her a little something special this year. usually I just get deals for me though! Heh heh.

I do about 95% of my shopping on Black Friday, thanks to getting the ads several weeks before the event so that I can know what to get who. I have started some shopping already and I know that I will still do a little shopping the week before, because that's when the BX usually has major markdowns and lots of indoor specials. :greenappl:

• 3 weeks later...
BF is great for the guys in the family (and me too, I love technology and gadgets!!) but for the other women, it usually takes more time and trips to specialty stores (or internet shopping). My mom, grandmas and sister aren't really interested in video games, etc. :insane:

I am really done with Christmas shopping basically.....I use bf for those great deals and unexpected gifts......of course..somethings like...gamboy sp for $48..Ill buy it if I can reach it..lol. I have one on layaway for my 7 yr old because her sisters already have one....so Ill trade out if I'm lucky enought o get one that cheap on BF

I only have like 5 things already for Christmas. I get about half of my shopping done on BF. And it never fails I am out on Christmas eve buying that one last present for somebody I forgot about. I guess that is a tradition with me.