How much of your Christmas shopping do you usually do on BF?

MarkRaby

How much of your Christmas shopping do you usually do on BF?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. How much of your Christmas shopping do you usually do on BF?

I shop all year long. Especially at Target when they have the huge toy clearance after christmas. My bedroom closet looks like a toy store. When I see a deal I buy it. It has been really nice when you get those last minute invitations to a birthday party and my daughter always has tons of presents under the tree. I still do about 25% of my christmas shopping on BF.

I used to go out every BF (when I wasn't working). These days, it's just way too busy and I usually can't get anyone to watch my daughter anyway. I just try to get what I can online from the ads or maybe go to a couple of the less popular stores that still have decent ads.

:holiday06

If I was already done with X-mas shopping, I'd still go on BF ..LoL.

I use BF for about 25-30 % of my shopping. I generally start shopping for the next year after x-mas..LoL..just throughout the year when there's a real good sale, I'll pick something up to put up for Christmas.

Black Friday, there's always items that make good "addition to" presents (like the Care Bears and Board games at Walmart this year), for me. I never really went for any big ticket items (unless the big items were a "requested" present that year and I hadn't already bought it), so I never really had to worry about that (yet..lol)