What vehicle do you use for BF?

hpowers

Hubby and I usually go together and we take his Ford F1-50. Plenty of room in the extended cab or under the tunnel cover in the truck bed.

This year I am going to be gonig alone for the first time, DH has to work, so I will just have my Nissan Altima. I need to get those snow tires out of the trunk! :cheesy:

I prefer small cars for BF, since I have yet to buy any of the large items like TVs or computers. When I had my Tempo, I was able to manuever easily through crowded lots and park in the compact car spaces. The last couple of times, we went in my SIL's minivan, which worked fine, especially since there were 4 of us shopping.

Guest Deals4Me

Okay, I think I win for the worst vehicle to use... in fact, I KNOW I do. :yup:

Ours is a Kia Rio. Yep tiny car right? Oh but it gets worse... I assure you. :yup:

The trunk has a piece of my key stuck in it... Cant get it out nor can I afford 150 JUST for the lock. (labour....oh dear gawd...)

AND the drivers side door, the latch is broken. Meaning the lock is jammed. SO my 300 lb, 6ft hubby has to climb OVER the passenger seat...EVERYTIME. And he's been doing this since my son was 2 months old...and hes about to be 3.

SO I WIN! :no: Not exactly something I wanted to win...its pathetic...

Did I mention we plan on buying AT least a 27 inch TV, (I'm hoping for 32...)and when we bought our 20 in, it was hell?

SO my 300 lb, 6ft hubby has to climb OVER the passenger seat...EVERYTIME LOL @ Deals!!!

I'll be taking the minivan this year with the backseat out! LOL Just in case! I may switch carseats though, my dd's carseat is a booger in the van but is super quick and easy in the vitara! Whatever time I can save with a toddler, I'll take! LOL

A couple of yeas ago we took our mini van--we took out the seats we didn't need to give extra room. Last year we took my sister in law's envoy and folded down the seats we didn't use. This year however we are planning on taking our avalanche. The three of us can sit in the front and that leaves the whole rest of the truck. Both my sister in laws are big shoppers lol--okay maybe I am too. We're pretty excited--last year the envoy was so full we thought someone would have to be left behind:gd_steeri

Amy

Jeep Wrangler soft-top. Chris has been able to get pretty much front row parking with the ability to squeeze into places that only a Wrangler or a Motorcycle can get to. Who needs space for doors to open when you can take the doors off or even the top off. It doesn't get that cold down here and Chris is from Virgiia so he is used to colder temps.

Last year I drove my bright red pickup truck. Even with that eye-catching vehicle I still had fever ridden, shopping dazed, bargain hunting maniacs try to run me off the road. This year I'm hoping my D10 Caterpillar bulldozer is delivered in time for BF morning. :D

:holiday01