What time do you get in line?

RossMAN

What time do you get in line on Black Friday morning?  

614 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you get in line on Black Friday morning?

• Thanksgiving Day just after dinner - hardcore BF shopper!
    • Midnight - 2AM
    • 2AM - 4AM
    • 4AM - 6AM
    • 6AM - 8AM
    • That's what your spouse or children are for
    • None of the above I prefer to shop online @ GottaDeal.com

im also looking to price match on the bb dvds, & for the little people sets, plus the dual-screen (in-car) dvd player & care bear...should i be going earlier? :confused:

I think I would if I were you, well depending where you are. Where are you shopping this year? I am going so early because I have to get a lot in my cart before getting in line and I know that the little people and care bears are going fast! I called my wm to see how busy they get, you might want to do that too. One said people start getting there at midnight and another said 3! lol I think I eill take the chance that there will be people there at midnight and if not I can always put stuff on layaway and go sit in my car Or I can hop into my cart and play tetris on my game boy!

Miranda

I think I would if I were you, well depending where you are. Where are you shopping this year? I am going so early because I have to get a lot in my cart before getting in line and I know that the little people and care bears are going fast! I called my wm to see how busy they get, you might want to do that too. One said people start getting there at midnight and another said 3! lol I think I eill take the chance that there will be people there at midnight and if not I can always put stuff on layaway and go sit in my car Or I can hop into my cart and play tetris on my game boy!

going to walmart in watchung, nj (anyone wanna be my shoppin buddy?)...im thinkin it's gonna be packed, & now this forum is making me paranoid, maybe i'll go for 2...not like im sleeping anyway :tired:

Probably try to be at BB by 2:30 - no later than 3:00. Guy at BB tonight said if I want some of the big ticket items I had better be there by 3:45. Another one said when he comes in at 4:30 the line is at the other end of the shopping center, so guess I better go to bed early!:tired:

I had to do the after thanksgiving dinner because my time wasn't an option. I got into line at 10 pm but was planning on getting in line at 12 am. I did a drive by and thought I had better stay. Good thing I did because at 12 I would have been the 50th in line.

Tina

Got back to my daughters house about 9 P.M. Thanksgiving night and checked out the message board. Seen where there was already 25 in line at some Best Buy in California, so being from Missouri, we hightailed to our Best Buy arriving at 9:40, #46 & #47 in line (before cutters). We ended up with three of the $149 emachines----one which the upgraded to a much better one, because when we went back they had already sold it; a Kodak C360 Digital Camera, MP3 Player, 512 Scan Disc for the camera, and the 14.99 router/wireless kit. Didn't get a laptop, they only had 14.

This year was my best ever BF05 i was in compusa at 5pm got #1 left at 115am went to BB where family was already at since 615pm, got in 5 left at 555am got into staples as everyone was piling in, i think i skipped but it was hard to tell cuz the line was merged with tru then left there at 630 went cc and left there at 7 tried to go to OD to get the SD car but no luck, what can i say i tried 5th lol

spent

Comp600

CC50

BB650

Staples150

not bad since 600 of it i already sold on ebay, another 800 is in rebates i think so in all i spend 200-300

everything was like in walking distance from each other i like it here, i have to visit this place more often, comp i had to drive 20 miles to get to it and back