What time do you get in line?

RossMAN

What time do you get in line on Black Friday morning?  

614 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you get in line on Black Friday morning?

• Thanksgiving Day just after dinner - hardcore BF shopper!
    • Midnight - 2AM
    • 2AM - 4AM
    • 4AM - 6AM
    • 6AM - 8AM
    • That's what your spouse or children are for
    • None of the above I prefer to shop online @ GottaDeal.com

I'm willing to spend 6-7 hours in line at BB......for a pair of laptops and pair of desktops (fair profit margin on them.) We should be arriving at BB at 9:30-10PM Thanksgiving night.

Selling 3 of the four computers from BB (both desktops and one laptop) will pay for the second laptop and its memory upgrade completely, giving us a free laptop. A larger battery will be financed by two auction sales next week (Thanksgiving Day auction and the following Saturday's antique auction sale.)

Damn man. This is the reason why people are lined up early. To avoid people like you (hoarders).

Always trying to make a quick buck. Why don't you get a job?

I need some help about what time I should get in line, I want the CPK newborns and some other things from wal-mart. But I am still debating on the digital camera ( the $98.88 HP from WM or the $89.99 kodak from target). Another issue I have is that I live in one city ( that doesn't have a mall or TRU) and traveling about 30-45 mins. away ( it has a WM, Target, mall, & TRU) should I go to that WM and if so what time should I get there? Any help in this dilemma would be appreciated. Sorry for rambling.:worried: & :confused: By the way 1st BF shopping day

That is there job to scam people into giving them lots more $$.....

I think you should get 1 ticket per HOUSEHOLD per HOT item ONLY to be fair so a family like **above*** will not get pairs of stuff to auction off on ebay or whatever that is a F'in rip you jerk!

But you know what I dont care because I will be in line already when you and your creatures I mean family members get in line BEHIND me!!!!!!!!

I think you should get 1 ticket per HOUSEHOLD per HOT item ONLY to be fair so a family like **above*** will not get pairs of stuff to auction off on ebay or whatever that is a F'in rip you jerk!

But you know what I dont care because I will be in line already when you and your creatures I mean family members get in line BEHIND me!!!!!!!!

People like you really PISS ME OFF!!!

I am getting off my ---> now :gd_soapbo

I've seen too many of these hoarder types before. It's really a shame. I wish there was a way to distinguish people that hoard items (so they could be asked to leave the store).

As long as that freak "dalerider" is NOT in Texas I dont care. If he/she is..>GOD help him/her!!!!!!!! :bonk::gd_stars:

i agree with you. DON'T COME AROUND HOUSTON.This is the reson we have to get out in line at 10:00 on T-day.All we can do is wish they would flood the market with enough laptops and desktops so everyone can get them at the low price and put him/them holding extra computers or selling them at or under cost.