Weather this year on Black Friday

evansmommy9902

This is a La Nina year for us here in the west, and that last time it was a La Nina, we flooded bad, here in the Reno area. I just have a feeling that it will be raining or snowing on Black Friday & I've never had to deal with that!

When standing in line for 4 hours before doors open, how do you stay warm & dry?

I've always been very fortunate to have dry BF's so I can't speak from experience but I would have to agree with Big Jim on this one. Never too many layers when cold and wet are involved. I may have to finally take the advice myself this year. Early reports for our weather are lows in the lower 30's and rain.

We've already had snow in VA, so I'm not holding my breath for a decent forecast. Showing snow on Tuesday, and icy rain on Wednesday. Sound bout like my luck. Guess it will be lots of layers for my crew this year. Edited by Kim3498

Here in Missouri the day before it says a high of 40 with flurries witch will be fine with me on BF it puts me in the mood to shop for Christmas and the last 3-4 years it has been 50-65 on bf and for me that is too warm!!I would take a light dusting of snow and flurries Black Friday! :)

Here in Missouri the day before it says a high of 40 with flurries witch will be fine with me on BF it puts me in the mood to shop for Christmas and the last 3-4 years it has been 50-65 on bf and for me that is too warm!!I would take a light dusting of snow and flurries Black Friday! :)

I agree!

What better way to Officially kickoff the Christmas season than with a little snow?

A few years ago,I awoke bright and early (who can sleep much on BF Eve???) to a couple of inches of snow ONLY on the ground and none on the streets!

Now that was perfect imo!

The snow set the mood for Christmas, yet it wasn't dangerous to drive in.