** Target Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

didn't the ad say for the video games, "these and others not shown"? I hate that....then you don't know what the other games are and they are usually the cheapy ones with bad graphics...not the good ones. Man, I'd love it if Super Scribblenauts was in the BF Ad for $17...

didn't the ad say for the video games, "these and others not shown"? I hate that....then you don't know what the other games are and they are usually the cheapy ones with bad graphics...not the good ones. Man, I'd love it if Super Scribblenauts was in the BF Ad for $17...

Yeah, I hate that, too. They show like 3-4 good games to lure you in and then all the other games suck and are ones you never even heard of. LOL

Walmart did that to me last year but I don't know what Target will have. Hopefully some decent titles.

That really isn't stealing quantities for the Black Friday Sale....most stores have a special shipment that they hold back till set up the night before. The quantities that are in the stores now are not for BF.... so yes, if you can purchase it now to be assured you will have it makes a lot of sense..

anyone know anything about the Westinghouse? How good are the Tv's? My husband says not to buy it, but The price is so good I'm not sure what to do.

I have a 32inch Westinghouse I purchased at BB on BF 2006. It works great. I want to et the 40inch at Taret, but the chances of me getting once are slim to none since it is going to be such a popular item.

I purchased the 32" Westinghouse LCD tv for my mother at Black Friday at Best Buy a number of years ago (5-6). It has been on 18/7 for all that time and it has always worked very well. It has a great picture and the set itself looks good. I would buy a Westinghouse again based upon my experience.

I was at my Target last night. They do not regularly carry the 40" Westinghouse tv. Just the 42". Bummer. I was hoping to get one then price adjust. Only because I have a shattered S1 Lumbar disc and cannot "RUN" and " Grab and Carry" a TV.

I think this is it online: http://www.target.com/Westinghouse-Digital-Class-1080p-60Hz/dp/B00402I6FU/ref=huc_ic_1_pn

Can i buy this online I wonder......?

Has anyone camped at Target before. I normally camp at Wally or BB. Now that I have seen BB unless they have a secret TV which I'm doubting they are out so its either the cheap 32" from walmart or the 40" Target one. Its for my kids playroom so I prefer cheap incase a Wiimote flies through it or something lol. Does Target do tickets or is it a free for all when the doors open?? Thanks

I've gone to Target 1st for the past couple of years and usually line up a couple hours before opening. I'm usually about 10th in line. About 45m prior to opening the manager comes out and starts at the front of the line and asks what you are there for. If it's something that has limited items (doorbusters) they will you hand you a ticket. If you don't have a ticket, you can't get the item. This may vary by store but it's one of the reasons I keep going back to Target. They are very well organized.

Anyone else looking to get the Leapter games for $15? I found a $5 off coupon but it's a printable (from the Leapfrog site). Do you think they will give me a hard time about using it on BF?

I don't think they would since the coupon is from Leapfrog. I think the only time you wouldn't be able to use it is if you had another coupon.

I plan on doing the same thing if I don't get to TRU. They are having a sale today and tomorrow and their sale price is 12.99 (I think). Not sure what titles are included though. It is up on their website if you want to look.

I don't think they would since the coupon is from Leapfrog. I think the only time you wouldn't be able to use it is if you had another coupon.

I plan on doing the same thing if I don't get to TRU. They are having a sale today and tomorrow and their sale price is 12.99 (I think). Not sure what titles are included though. It is up on their website if you want to look.

I'm going to need more than one game - I wonder if they will let me use more than one coupon? Thanks for the heads up on TRU.

I've gone to Target 1st for the past couple of years and usually line up a couple hours before opening. I'm usually about 10th in line. About 45m prior to opening the manager comes out and starts at the front of the line and asks what you are there for. If it's something that has limited items (doorbusters) they will you hand you a ticket. If you don't have a ticket, you can't get the item. This may vary by store but it's one of the reasons I keep going back to Target. They are very well organized.

I talked to my local target today and she said no tickets, just a free for all. I asked her how are people supposed to carry 46 inch TV's? She said there will be a pallet on each side of the store. Huh?.....Hoping to get better info when I scope out on Wednesday. I'm affraid someone will get hurt at Target this year if they don't do tickets...

I talked to my local target today and she said no tickets, just a free for all. I asked her how are people supposed to carry 46 inch TV's? She said there will be a pallet on each side of the store. Huh?.....Hoping to get better info when I scope out on Wednesday. I'm affraid someone will get hurt at Target this year if they don't do tickets...

I have never been at a Target on BF that has ever done tickets, maybe that is just my area. We've gotten TVs the last two years at Target and they have been pretty good. Last year I got the 32" Westinghouse and they had employees around the pallet of TVs with carts and were putting TVs in the carts for you. I basically quickly grabbed a cart and went.

The last few years we've been either first or in the top five and I have noticed that, for us, people really have not rushed the doors and started running until we were already inside and close to our doorbusters.

Echoing what zim05 said; I've been to Target at least 5 years straight now. I have always been in line prior to opening and they have never done tickets. Never any problems with crazy running, no confusion and everyone is happy; customers & employees.

I do not know if this will be similar to Black Friday or not, but I purchased the Wii the day it was released at the Gator Town Target. They did issue tickets. I even had an issue with my credit card when I went to pay, and they held my unit until I could straighten it out at Guest Services and return to electronics to try purchasing again.

I do not know if this will be similar to Black Friday or not, but I purchased the Wii the day it was released at the Gator Town Target. They did issue tickets. I even had an issue with my credit card when I went to pay, and they held my unit until I could straighten it out at Guest Services and return to electronics to try purchasing again.

I think it's pretty safe to say that some Targets do employ the ticket system and others do not. The point of my post was to point out that even without Tickets, the Targets (there are 3 of them) that I have been going to for the past 5 years have never had the crazy Walmart, BB to a lesser degree, atmosphere. That is why I go every year. Last year was my first Black Friday @ Walmart and only because of the changes they implemented. This isn't the first year they're offering a tv but I have faith that my stores will continue to handle things in a manner that makes the day as hassle free as possible.