Bath and Body Works VIP Bag on BF - Merged

Buckeye Shopper

I think that if it is a TRUE outlet store then no because they run different sales, but I am not completely sure.I would call and find out what their plans are for Black Friday. We have an "outlet" store here in Sevierville, TN at the Tanger Outlets, but it's not really considered an outlet because they follow the same sales as the mall stores.

Anyone know of any other good coupons out there that can be printed and used on BF? I have a few...

-20% off purchase

-Free item with $13 purchase

-Free travel item with any purchase

...but was hoping to find any others out there that I could stack on. I know they usually have a $10 off $30 coupon out somewhere, but the only one I could find expired yesterday.

Did they mention candles??? I have to purchase a few on my list and just was wondering if they were going to be on sale...

ps.the bag sounds like an awesome deal.. little sister would love it!!

Right now some of the little candles have a coupon that you can use on up to 5 of the 3 wick candles to make them 10 each. Other then that I believe the candles are going to be Saturday or the following week.

Does anyone know if the deals in the stores will be any better than the ones they have online now? Since the bag is now available, I was going to just buy it online and save the hassle, but they have B3G2F on their body care when I know in store they often have B3G3F. I also have a coupon for a free item but read in another thread that people are having a hard time applying coupon codes to the VIP bag online as there is some fine print that says it is not able to combine with any other offer or discount. I am not sure if I should venture to the store on Fri or not....