Bath and Body Works VIP Bag on BF - Merged

Buckeye Shopper

I was in BBW tonight asking the clerk if he knew what the scent was going to be for BF VIP bag.He told me the scent is Secret Wonderland, and then showed me the catalogue with the bag. It's a grape colored puffy bag, kind of like a puffy coat. It looks pretty descent.:) Edited by bigjimslade

I think some deals will be better, it depends on what you're looking for. I think signatures are buy 3 get 3 free. The big deal is the vip bag on BF, if you're not interested in that I don't know that it would be a huge difference for you. Don't forget your coupons, if you don't receive them sign up for their mailing list.

I have the $10 off $30 coupon they sent to my inbox and also in the mail.

Plus some free items with a purchase.

They are ALWAYS sending stuff!

I hope you can get some good deals for the birthdays.

Thanks, I guess I haven't gotten any coupons in mail because I haven't made a recent purchase--well either that or my not-so-nice mailman :mad: is keeping a few--I always get sale ads late.

Forgive me for asking so many questions...

What is in this VIP bag? Samples or regular sizes of products? Is the "bag" itself what people want or the items inside?

I think I remember the Wallflower plug-ins being on sale on Black Friday.... Does anyone remember the price?

They have the single plug in's on sale right now- 6 for $ 24.00 (I think)

They also have their Holiday Scents available online too.

Thanks for all your help!!!! Shopping ideas/suggestions are appreciated!

There are three full size bottles of secret wonderland and I can't remember what else was featured in the bag. Other things usually are smaller. I've gotten sample sizes of the ferrakai hair products and I think a lip gloss in times past, last bag had a scentbug too I think? Someone help me out here, my memory stinks. I got a phone call when the clerk was showing me the picture in the catalog and I had to leave. However, I know that the wallflowers are supposed to be 6.00. Edited by Buckeye Shopper
additional info

If I remember correctly last year there was a full size body wash, body lotion and body mist of twilight woods along with one of those body loofas, a calming lavender body wash, peppermint oil lip balm, and i believe a couple of other things I can't think of...

Also it was $15 dollars after you spent a certain amount (which wasn't too high for bbw products). I hope that helps :)

Ok...here's the list from 2009 VIP bag $15.00 with $40.00 purchase. If you google it you can see the pic, it was on another site so I didn't post the link. Some of the things I couldn't tell for sure because the resolution is too bad. Anyway, hope this helps.

Metallic Pink Bag

Aromatherapy Bath

Twilight Woods Shower Gel, Body Spray, and Lotion

C.O. Bigelow Cream & something else in a container?

Peppermint lip gloss

Hand Soap

Ferrakai Shampoo Sample

Christmas Emery Board

Bath Pouf

Do the bags go quickly or will there still be some later in the day?

Depends on where you live. We usually hit up BBW last (around 7am) and they've always had quite a lot left. My friend, that worked there last year, said they had them through the noon hour. Our town is medium size but I heard of some BBW that sell out quicker. Perhaps call your local BBW a few days before BF and ask them how many they have and how quickly they sold out last year.

If you have any stores in your area not in a mall they are likely to have the hot items much longer. We have a stand alone store that still had the lamb blankets that were on the really great sale last year a few days after our mall stores had sold out.

I completely agree!

The store in the busy mall in my area is always packed and sells out quickly. The store at the less busy mall has had bags for the entire weekend if not longer and the stand alone store has bags for at least a week after BF.

Just talked to someone at my local bbw. The VIP bag this year will be $20 with a $40 purchase. The bag will have 3 full size secret wonderland, a full size men's twilight woods shower gel, hand soap, sponge, and something else I can't remember.

....wallflower starter kit with I think balsam as the scent, and pocket antiback in a holiday scent with a little tote dobble thingy to attach it to your bag. lol Also, the hand soap is sunburst tangerine.

Oh, and you can use the $10 off coupon with the purchase also.

There is also I booklet of three offers available in store that has a $10 off 35(?) coupon. Just go buy something to return later.

I think the big deals will be buy 3 get 3 on Signature products and a deal on wallflower refills. Gotta love chatty and helpful sales associates. ;P

Edited by Karmarose

Just got back from a meeting at BBW earlier tonight. The VIP bag is 20 dollars when you spend 40 and the bag contains: (valued at $120)

Full size Secret Wonderland Shower Gel

Full size Secret Wonderland Body Lotion

Full size Secret Wonderland Body Spray

Full size Sunburst Tangerine deep cleansing hand soap

Full size Twilight Woods for men Body Wash

Sample Size Fekkai hair product

Wallflower Holiday Starter Set

Twisted Peppermint Pocketbac

Body Loofa

Also they told us that signature items would be buy 3 get 3 free, Wallflower starters and refill packs are 6 dollars right now. No word on if they will be 5 again on BF. Also make sure to use your coupons on Black Friday because you can combine as many as you want this day! My store is opening at 5, but some may not be opening until 6, it's all up to the manager and mall management. Also starting today(Monday) some of the aloe socks are $3 each.

Just got back from a meeting at BBW earlier tonight. The VIP bag is 20 dollars when you spend 40 and the bag contains: (valued at $120)

Also make sure to use your coupons on Black Friday because you can combine as many as you want this day!

Does this go for outlets too?