Anyone started Christmas shopping or is everyone waiting for Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

TRU has the Barbie Camper with the family for about the same price as the camper without the family. I decided to go ahead and get it. I got the $10.00 gift card with the purchase, a free Barbie case type thing that is suppose to retail for $24.99(I would not pay that but since it was free...) and I used my Rewards r Us so I should receive 10% of the purchase back eventually.

I have never received an ad but my mom did so I used her coupon and this morning I went to Dollar Tree and bought a paper so we would have another coupon.

This is the one item DD has consistantly asked for and looked at so I am relieved to have it!!

I had a Barbie Camper/RV a long time ago. I think I was 6 when I got it for Christmas. I LOVED it and have wonderful memories of playing with it. I even have a picture of my Grandpa putting it together for me on Christmas Eve when my brother and I were sleeping. I hope your daughter has fun with her Barbie Camper!

I believe this is it. The angle of the picture makes it look shorter than it was. http://www.gmcmi.com/mem-pages/barbie.html

I had a Barbie Camper/RV a long time ago. I think I was 6 when I got it for Christmas. I LOVED it and have wonderful memories of playing with it. I even have a picture of my Grandpa putting it together for me on Christmas Eve when my brother and I were sleeping. I hope your daughter has fun with her Barbie Camper!

I believe this is it. The angle of the picture makes it look shorter than it was. http://www.gmcmi.com/mem-pages/barbie.html

Her Grandpa will be putting her's together too. I will have to take pictures as well. Thanks!!!

I started a couple of weeks ago. I was on the hunt for a couple of the items that are supposed to be hot this year with the kids. I got my hands on a few LaLaLoopsy dolls and a few teacup piggys! They were hard to find!!! I also found the Fin Fin Fish my DD wanted. So I was happy!! At least I got a couple of the hard to find items out of the way. If anyone needs a Loopsy doll or a tea cup piggy a have extras!!!:)

Guest purpleangel
I finally started last weekend at TRU. We will be out of town for Thanksgiving and I don't know how much I will get accomplished on BF.

We started last weekend by accident. We took the girls with us to TRU to pick up the Big Toy Book. While we were there we took a look around and they had a 2 day sale on bikes for fri-sat. We were there on sunday so I figured we had missed the sale. We had the girls test the bikes, DD8 is big enough for a mountain bike, and DD5 is ready to upgrade also. Figured we should get the sizes now so we can pick some up on BF. An employee asked if we needed help and saw that the fri-sat tags were still on the bikes and said if we want she would honor that price. That was nice but we had the girls, and that's when i remembered their layaway. So we put the 2 bikes on layaway at the sale price while the girls were with us and they have no clue. At least thats 2 gifts down.:yup:

I had that camper too! Mine was the beige one on the bottom. I used to sit on top of it and scoot down the street. I loved my camper! I was a total Barbie girl, and I never got the Barbie Dreamhouse that I wised for, but boy did I love that camper. I'm sure she will love it!

We had that barbie camper too! Still have it at my parents' house in their garage.

I could be done with shopping for my kids', but I don't even kid myself that is the case. I just have to buy for two nieces and four names we draw at Thanksgiving of extended family, then my husband has to pick out presents for his dad and sister in law (I did his nieces, mother and brother, I told him the rest was up to him), so I would say 85% done.

I have a few things, but have so much more to get. Kids are easy to buy for, but I don't know what to get my mom, aunt and dad!

I will be getting a few things from Kohl's, but am waiting to see the 30% off sales later this week to compare them to their BF ad. May shop there before BF if the deals are similar or better.