Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Went to another Target today and the Disney Princess shoes were still full price there (scanned them)! Went back to the original store this afternoon and yep..still ringing up $3.74 and still marked $10.48. Weird. I hope someone else finds these clearanced at their store...but I'm wondering now if it was a fluke.

Girls jeans were 50% off at my store, but there was a small selection that went to 75% off (the folded ones were still 50%, the hanging ones were 75%).

Saw a Graco carseat/Snap n Go combo for $35 at the Ward Parkway Mall Target in KC if anyone is interested (it was there at 1:00 pm today). Original price was $144!

Folded girl's jeans still 50% off here, but they took the big 50% off sign off the top of the table. I probably should have scanned them but didn't have a lot of time so I didn't. The pink and white glittery shoes and the Princess tennis shoes are all 50% off. They have a whole endcap of them so I'm hoping to score some for my girls when they go 75%. Didn't check on anything else because the girls were being horrible so we just left with our milk.

###Imaginext Dragon Launchers & Imaginext Alien Gift Sets were 75% off - $4.98 today.

Tiana did not go down, nor did the Zippity software or the GI Joe figures.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uZ4e0acNL._SS500_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519mRNAB9kL._SS500_.jpg

WooHoo! So excited I finally found one of these!!! I checked the other day and there weren't any. I went back today and there was one on the end cap with an orange and white clearance sticker. My six year old loves it!!!

Kites finally went 75% and not on the usual markdown day for toys. The Vizio 27" must have gone to 50%, because the 2 that were on the shelf disappeared by 8:30am on Monday.

Has anyone ever used the Big Bucket Margarita Mixer? Looks interesting, it's a bucket with a dispensing spout and you add your tequila, freeze (or just refrigerate) it and voila . . . a yummy adult treat. One of my Targets had them marked on clearance to about $4 and I picked one up for Memorial weekend, but have never used one.

###Big Bucket Margarita Mixer 4.xx was 6.xx (30% off)

Has anyone ever used the Big Bucket Margarita Mixer? Looks interesting, it's a bucket with a dispensing spout and you add your tequila, freeze (or just refrigerate) it and voila . . . a yummy adult treat.

I've used them before. FYI if you put them in the freezer - make sure you stir it really well before you serve it. Tequilla doesn't freeze and will float to the top if left in the freezer for a long period. The other stuff will freeze - so if you remember - try and pull it out of the freezer a few times and give it a quick stir while you are prepping it.

Has anyone ever used the Big Bucket Margarita Mixer? Looks interesting, it's a bucket with a dispensing spout and you add your tequila, freeze (or just refrigerate) it and voila . . . a yummy adult treat. One of my Targets had them marked on clearance to about $4 and I picked one up for Memorial weekend, but have never used one.

###Big Bucket Margarita Mixer 4.xx was 6.xx (30% off)

I have used many of the big buckets. They are so easy to use and turn out great! I will have to check out my local store for that deal!!

just a note the coupon generator seems a little weird now. I think it used to allow 2 prints of each coupon and then remove them. I just printed 3 for special K and like 5 of the razors since we have manufacture coupons too and all printed fine. But for the $1 peanuts only let me print one. Maybe I just have limits wrong?

I think someone had mentioned the oscar myers stuff with coupon. You can price match walgreens 2/$5 if you have one nearby and save a little more. I found some manufacturer coupons at home($1 off 2) and at coupons.com to combine with target ones too.

Too weird . . . had to run into Target (very rarely go on the weekend) and all the electronics had been marked down! I was there on Monday morning waiting to see if some of the items I was stalking would go, and a few did, but most didn't. Tonight, most of the items that hadn't gone down on Monday were marked.

###acoustic guitar ~$35 was ~140 (didn't get specifics, but was surprised it had gone to 75%)

###car chargers for phones 75%

###usb cables 75%

what I was stalking finally went down to 50% and I couldn't risk the wait for 75%:

###207020654 Backyard Baseball 2010 for DS 14.98 was 29.99

There wasn't much clearnace but some good deals with the buy 2 certain Olay products, get a $5 gift card. The cleansers were 3.97, had a $2 coupon for each, turned into a moneymaker.

what a scary day @ my Target. I was checking out when I heard the shots. http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7694832/

That's tragic, what is this world coming to... I'm really glad you were ok!

Whew! For a minute there I thought I missed out on the jeans. They were still only 50 off at the store I went to at lunch so waiting on next week I suppose. The sign still only reflected the 30% off price but were marked 50 off! They have a ton of them so may be a few weeks to wait! Didn't see ANYTHING else. Walked out empty handed today. (sniff....sniff)

###10" polaroid digital photo frame was $99.00 clearance $24.98 #056130029

###8" lcd tv audiovox was $149.99 clearance $37.48 #008051325

###15 amp battery charger was $53.00 clearance $13.48 #092100797

Going to see if 2 other targets have any left tomorrow....Lots of ipod/cd stereos and kitchen under the counter tv/radios

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for perimeterperusing.com

The bottles and bottles of Listerine whitening were finally 50% off today, even though makred 15%. So 1.98 minus my $2 coupon made them free--- and no problems with any coupons today either. There were still lots of razors stuck at 15%. They were working the market/grocery isles today, which is 2 days earlier than usual. I didn't have time to stick around, but hopefully the oodles of stuff at 15% will go down more. The only other good deal I found, though technically not clearance, were kids band-aids were on price cut to 1.69 and I still had the target website .75 coupons, so they came to .94. Some packs had 20 bandaids, some had 26, so check the amounts in each for a better deal.

The bottles and bottles of Listerine whitening were finally 50% off today, even though makred 15%. So 1.98 minus my $2 coupon made them free--- and no problems with any coupons today either. There were still lots of razors stuck at 15%. They were working the market/grocery isles today, which is 2 days earlier than usual. I didn't have time to stick around, but hopefully the oodles of stuff at 15% will go down more. The only other good deal I found, though technically not clearance, were kids band-aids were on price cut to 1.69 and I still had the target website .75 coupons, so they came to .94. Some packs had 20 bandaids, some had 26, so check the amounts in each for a better deal.

where can i find the $2 coupon for listerine... can only find $1 coupons...

thx

where can i find the $2 coupon for listerine... can only find $1 coupons...

thx

The $1 ones used to be $2 ones... luckily I had printed them before they changed it. A lot of printable coupons have been doing that lately, especially on coupons.com, so if I see something I think I might use I print it right away.

While on a trip over the weekend, we stopped at a few New England Targets (some in MA and some in ME) -- it seemed like their clearance sections were slim pickings, esp in the toddlers/baby sections. All the jeans were still 50% off. Most summer items were marked to 30% off. Most of the H&B items were 30-50% off - like Olay/Venus bundles (50% at 4.99). I left with only a C9 long sleeves mesh shirt that DH needed at 30% for $13.98 - I'm hoping to find it here for 50-75% eventually, but I know my stores, and C9 stuff has just not gone past 30% off. I wonder if the NE region just doesn't have as good clearances as other regions.

The $1 ones used to be $2 ones... luckily I had printed them before they changed it. A lot of printable coupons have been doing that lately, especially on coupons.com, so if I see something I think I might use I print it right away.

thx