Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I found

###KiddieLand Racing Trikes for $10.20. There are 2 designs (tinkerbell and spider man) at this price on the tag. The other designs are 42.xx on sale.

I guess the price never got change back after they were clearanced last year. Here is a link to the CARS one. It was not cheap but same trike.

http://www.target.com/CARS-TRIKE-RACING/dp/B002KDTOUM/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for perimeterperusing.com listing

I found

###KiddieLand Racing Trikes for $10.20. There are 2 designs (tinkerbell and spider man) at this price on the tag. The other designs are 42.xx on sale.

I guess the price never got change back after they were clearanced last year. Here is a link to the CARS one. It was not cheap but same trike.

Dang it, I went at lunch and couldn't remember which ones you said were cheaper so I only checked the cars one. Ooops! Did the Tinkerbell and Spidey have an actual price tag on them or was the shelf tag marked 10.20?

For anyone in Indy still looking for girls jeans, they had a TON in all sizes at the Carmel store up north! $2.xx

I found

Thanks for the info I will check these out on my way home.

Dang it, I went at lunch and couldn't remember which ones you said were cheaper so I only checked the cars one. Ooops! Did the Tinkerbell and Spidey have an actual price tag on them or was the shelf tag marked 10.20?

The shelf tag said 10.74 and then there was a weekly sales tag that said 10.20. Only the tinkerbell and spiderman ones were cheap. HTH

I found

they were ringing up $42.xx here... can u post a DPCI..

TIA

No trikes in the Hillcrest Target in Chesapeake, VA. One grill is 30% off but all the rest are reg price. LPS figures are at 50% off. I also saw the Backugan balls for 50% off. I know others have had those for a while but that was the first I have noticed them.

First time posting, lets see how this goes. I'm in California and shop the Elsinore target which has gotten very disappointing. For the past 9 months or so our Target has been very stingy with their clearance markdowns. Where at one time would take a week to 10 days to reduce the percentages it is now months on some things. Would this be the economy or what?? So, I go in today expecting markdowns on kids clothing… ummm no! Markdowns are just starting out throughout our store, we are at about 30% where the clearance signs are. Patio area, some are 30 and some are 50 percent… ohh fun to take that HUGE box over to scan it, right? I was in the San Diego area yesterday… went to the target in vista and they had the majority of the children's clothes on clearance. It was between 30-50 percent on 80% of the department. Now knowing that North San Diego county usually doesn't get past a 50% markdown because people will buy it up at 30%. So I just knew that today ours would be like 75% off… LOL not even on clearance. What is up… anyone??

Any chance on getting that swimming pool on clearance soon???

Was there really anything left in the Vista store? I usually go to the Escondido store and it NEVER has markdowns. Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow. Nice to see someone close to home.

Heads up! Ok so today during my grocery shopping trip to Target I noticed that they Baby department is starting to show some signs of markdowns. I noticed Johnson's and Johnson products, Gerber and Circo Onesies and other things that are currently at 30% off. I am wondering if they are gradually starting the baby clearance. Anyways I will have to keep my eye open, i just wonder how long will it take to reach 50% to 75% since markdowns have been so slow this year!

Heads up! Ok so today during my grocery shopping trip to Target I noticed that they Baby department is starting to show some signs of markdowns. I noticed Johnson's and Johnson products, Gerber and Circo Onesies and other things that are currently at 30% off. I am wondering if they are gradually starting the baby clearance. Anyways I will have to keep my eye open, i just wonder how long will it take to reach 50% to 75% since markdowns have been so slow this year!

Our stores have tons of baby stuff on clearance but mostly only 15% off. They have strollers, pack and plays, high chairs, etc. Didn't get any DPCI's since I'm not in the market for that stuff yet....but looks likey they are working towards it......

"Was there really anything left in the Vista store? I usually go to the Escondido store and it NEVER has markdowns. Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow. Nice to see someone close to home"

HI... I was really surprised to see that so many clothes were on clearence at this store. Everytime I visit my mom, i hit up the oceanside target and always Nothing. I would say 60% or more of the childrens section up to 5T was on clearance. Shirts and shorts $2.10, it wasnt 75 percent off. I bought only one outfit... thinking my store would be awesome, but no. My store had half of the amount of clothes and nothing marked down.

Edited by cutexianchick
added quote

"Was there really anything left in the Vista store? I usually go to the Escondido store and it NEVER has markdowns. Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow. Nice to see someone close to home"

HI... I was really surprised to see that so many clothes were on clearence at this store. Everytime I visit my mom, i hit up the oceanside target and always Nothing. I would say 60% or more of the childrens section up to 5T was on clearance. Shirts and shorts $2.10, it wasnt 75 percent off. I bought only one outfit... thinking my store would be awesome, but no. My store had half of the amount of clothes and nothing marked down.

Oceanside has nothing left because of Camp Pendleton. Marine wives are bargain shoppers. :) I go to that store when we visit SD every summer with the kiddos. DS & I will go there when we go to Comic Con next month. Then we'll go again when we go in August to Legoland. I just wish they had better deals. Still, I can't resist going, even on vacation...

sorry to threadjack - but I'll be @ Comic Con too!

Have you gone before? It is fun but chaotic. Not so sure about taking DS, he's 9, but he really wants to go to do the Pokemon playing thing.

Bummed to see the LPS DID NOT go down again today!! Didn't get a chance to check on the Clue Spies game. Have to make a stop back by to see if it went down. The boys want it, and I want to encourage games!

Oh Happy Day!

I found 2 Energizer Max 16 packs (AA) at 75% off for $2.48!

They had the clearance stickers on the packages and also on the display they were on.

(hope I'm posting the right numbers)

####057060061 Energizer Max 16 packs (AA) at 75% off for $2.48

This was at Glenbrook.

Edited by Gator Pam
added product description to perimeterperusing.com listing

Oh Happy Day!

I found 2 Energizer Max 16 packs (AA) at 75% off for $2.48!

They had the clearance stickers on the packages and also on the display they were on.

(hope I'm posting the right numbers)

####057060061 Energizer Max 16 packs (AA) at 75% off for $2.48

This was at Glenbrook.

This deal started a month or two ago. I found them not labeled clearance at the back of the pegs with the new ones. I only bought them if they still had the $1.00 off coupon with it making them $1.48. I managed to find 16 packs between 3 stores. The way my kids go through batteries I should be good for 2 months or so. :)

You may luck out and find a few more. Most stores have at least a dozen battery centers and they might still have more! Happy hunting.

This deal started a month or two ago. I found them not labeled clearance at the back of the pegs with the new ones. I only bought them if they still had the $1.00 off coupon with it making them $1.48. I managed to find 16 packs between 3 stores. The way my kids go through batteries I should be good for 2 months or so. :)

You may luck out and find a few more. Most stores have at least a dozen battery centers and they might still have more! Happy hunting.

And here I thought these were leftovers from the ones people were finding way back at the beginning of the year!

Good to know there might be more out there :)

I mostly use rechargeables but it's nice to have the disposable kind too.

Thanks for the pointers!

Okay, toy clearance is officially starting now. My favorite store had already consolodated a bunch of toys to an aisle (with more on endcaps). All 30% off now. It was a real mish-mash. Some Star Wars, good selection of baby/toddler toys, lots of Kai Lan, a few Baby Alives, some summer-ish toys like a Toy Story slip n slide, and lots more. I have to say there was nothing there that got me excited, but I know there will be more!

Also found kids car booster seats at 15% off

### Cosco Booster Seat: $13.xx (15% off)

### Graco Booster Seat: $16. xx (15% off)

I went ahead and picked up the Cosco one b/c I think they will go fast at even a small discount since they are inexpensive to begin with. I need one for carpooling this fall!

Picture frames were 75% off.

Found a whole endcap of Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese at $1.88 each (50% off). I had $1.50/1 coupons, so I got a few for $.38 each! Woo!

Okay, toy clearance is officially starting now. My favorite store had already consolodated a bunch of toys to an aisle (with more on endcaps). All 30% off now. It was a real mish-mash. Some Star Wars, good selection of baby/toddler toys, lots of Kai Lan, a few Baby Alives, some summer-ish toys like a Toy Story slip n slide, and lots more. I have to say there was nothing there that got me excited, but I know there will be more!

Also found kids car booster seats at 15% off

### Cosco Booster Seat: $13.xx (15% off)

### Graco Booster Seat: $16. xx (15% off)

I went ahead and picked up the Cosco one b/c I think they will go fast at even a small discount since they are inexpensive to begin with. I need one for carpooling this fall!

Picture frames were 75% off.

Found a whole endcap of Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese at $1.88 each (50% off). I had $1.50/1 coupons, so I got a few for $.38 each! Woo!

Yup. Definitely seems to have started. It is right on the mark to end at the end of July or first of August.

Curious if anyone found any batteries other than AA at 75%?? TIA!

Curious if anyone found any batteries other than AA at 75%?? TIA!

I actually found mostly AAA, only two were AA. The way you can tell is that all the new packages have the count in the corner labeled 16 and its crossed off and 20 put next to it. The clearance ones are the old 16 ct packages. At least thats how I've found them. Also the ones I found still had a coupon on front for $1.00 off. (the coupon is green).

Hansie, I suppose its possible that this deal started at the beginning of the year. I found out about it in May and thats when I started hunting and found all those packs. I also use rechargeable batteries for most things, who can pass up that price though!! I figured they were all gone by now, just goes to show you they are still out there.