Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

It is time for me to start stalking the Toys again. :) Fishers Target has a lot of 30-50% on endcaps and sprinkled throughout the aisles. They also randomly had some extra 30-50% off toys on the wall near the seasonal items - near the workout gear. I really hope that the 75% off starts soon!!

My store had some Star wars, Ben10 and Miners legos marked today in regular aisles.

I was going to post about 75% black dot but you guys beat me to it...!! I got one of the insulated lunch boxes for 0.62 and they had TONS left! They even had tons of the tanktops left @ 0.62~ We got toystory stickers and lots of random 0.25 things too

Ours had Star Wars, Bionicle, and Indiana Jones LEGO sets on clearance...scored one of the last SW Separatist Shuttles last weekend...still had quite a few Indiana Jones sets that day, but I'm sure they're probably gone by now...still going to check in a couple of days, too see if they're 50% yet...

Toys usually hit 75% off the last week of July or first week of August. Last year it was the first week of August, I believe.

I was out of town this weekend and hit a new Target and I have to say that their toy clearance ROCKED...SO much more than my local stores. I couldn't believe how much they had shoved on the endcaps and tons clearanced in the aisles, too! I'm hoping my stores are just slow, but anyone in O'Fallon, MO...you are lucky!!

This store also had very organized dollar spot stuff and a TON left yesterday at 75% off.

All our local stores are in total disarray as they do this major re-arrange. They are swapping departments around within the store. part of that is within the overall remodels to add grocery. but some stores are just getting a re-arrange. So, I sort of expect to see clearance disappear in the back a bit and then maybe reappear. It sometimes has the positive effect that things get dropped in price without being labeled, so keep an eye out for that sort of thing.

I don't think I have ever seen 4th of July clearance at more than 30%. Not sure if it sells out before they mark it off more or what happens with it. I was there yesterday and some of it was still at full price! Only a couple things were marked 30% off.

I don't think I have ever seen 4th of July clearance at more than 30%. Not sure if it sells out before they mark it off more or what happens with it. I was there yesterday and some of it was still at full price! Only a couple things were marked 30% off.

They were marking some today, but only to 30-50%. Same with the summer picnic stuff- just 30%.

Picked up a ton of stationary items for 75% off today. This particular store is getting a remodel starting next week, so it may be a one store only thing, but it's worth a look if you need anything in that area!

Could you please tell me which Target has the stationary for 75% off.

Thank You

So did anything more ever happen to July 4th clearance? Is it a sign of things to come on holiday clearance?

I checked on Monday, and the 4th of July girls clothing was still 30%, boy toddler shorts were full price, paper goods 30% off. I have it marked on my calendar for the last 2 years it went 90% off on July 11th. Both years I got lots of great 90% off deals (paper plates/napkins/cups and children's clothing). Not sure what is going on.

Thanks for the 4th of July comments. Sad to hear that it wasn't going like normal. I wonder if it will even go to 90% off this year.

On another note, I think I finally found the kids/toddler jeans that everyone has mentioned in the past -- and this is the first time I've seen them on the clearance rack and they are only 30% off. Both of the stores closest to me are undergoing remodel for the grocery and a department rearrangement.

Fenton, MI had their summer picnic stuff 50% off.... any idea what day of the week they mark that stuff down?

I wondered the same thing? Was it yesterday? Ours had plates, napkins, glad tupperware dish thingys, snow cone cups, iced tea makers, ice cream makers and mixes, towels, etc. All 50 off. Got a few things but would love 75 off! (wouldn't we all, hehehehe) A few things I really want but am holding out...didn't see any other deals though!

Lots and lots of infant/toddler clothes at 30 and 50%. I have been stalking a few toddler clothes stuck at 30% for over a month now. Random other baby stuff still stuck at 30%. Summer plates/picnic type stuff and a few summer towels and summer toys at 30%. Lots of toys in the toy dept. at 30%, didn't see anything at 50 or more. There are a few things I hope drop lower-- had both tag and tag jr at 30%, saw several summer water toys and bubble toys I'd like at 50% or more and a few toddler toys I'd get if they go to 75%. They usually mark toys on wed or thurs here, so I hope I can make it tomorrow to see if anything drops to 50%.

Could you please tell me which Target has the stationary for 75% off.

Thank You

Pretty much every one I went to in Orange County between Santa Ana and Aliso Viejo had something in that area (thank you notes, photo albums, stickers, crayola stuff, etc) marked down. Some had more than others

My local store has playground balls on clearance 30% off. They are with the beach towels and what seems to be summer clearance. Is this also considered 4th of July clearance? There is a lot of red, white and blue stuff in the area. I would love to get a bunch of the 3 packs for my son, he loves dodgeball. And if they go 75% off, I could get a 3 pk for $1.50! They're currently $4.20, down from $5.99. I just have no idea what schedule this stuff is on. I'm off my game!