Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Patio was marked down to 75% yesterday in Florence, SC. Got the Smith & Hawkins Pergola for $149, the Smith & Hawkins set of 4 chairs for $149 and a glass top table (that's all they had left) for $28. I love Target clearance!

YAY! Finally got my gazebo we had been wanting for a few years now! They had about four left at the store I went to at lunch and that was about it. All the rest of the clearance was GONE. It looked like it'd been hit by a tornado! Took me a while to get it in the car but 3 guys helped me out and I was on my way! Was trying to find a pic of it but the DPCI isn't coming up on their site so DH will have to wait till I get home to give his approval! :)

###009050546

YAY! Finally got my gazebo we had been wanting for a few years now! They had about four left at the store I went to at lunch and that was about it. All the rest of the clearance was GONE. It looked like it'd been hit by a tornado! Took me a while to get it in the car but 3 guys helped me out and I was on my way! Was trying to find a pic of it but the DPCI isn't coming up on their site so DH will have to wait till I get home to give his approval! :)

###009050546

I lovew our gazebo, we have it bolted to our deck and just take the canopy (canvas) off for winter

Patio and some garden items 75% off today to North DFW.

###009110661 solar string lights 6.24 was 24.99

###009000042 recycled adirondak chair 44.75 was 179.00

###084091108 solar fountain 24.98 was 99.99

###084150455 large planter pot 8.74 was 34.99

###009120107 collapsible hammock and stand 37.48 was 149.99

###009002414 9' umbrella 23.50 was 94.00

###most large gas grills 75% off (only floor models left)

###053001194 sticker and tattoo kit 1.98 was 7.98

sarasuzymama: Thanks for posting the dollar spot clearance.

###black dollar spot 50% off

Edited by txsupermom

Patio was marked down to 75% yesterday in Florence, SC. Got the Smith & Hawkins Pergola for $149, the Smith & Hawkins set of 4 chairs for $149 and a glass top table (that's all they had left) for $28. I love Target clearance!

Hey madiiisc! I am in Florence too. I didn't even know anyone on this board was from around here. Did you see if any of the planters were left(especially the ones that are plastic but look like terra cotta)? TIA

Oh my - what an experience I had today. I mostly went to the Target to return something and be in A/C cause this heat wave is kicking my butt. First the entire store is COMPLETELY reorganizing, I guess, and everything in the baby department was cleared out and awaiting to be replaced somewhere else. All the racks in the infant & girls sections were pushed together into one section so it was really impossible to push a cart through since everything was just scattered about. The shoe section had been moved but all the shoes were scattered everywhere on the shelves. Needless to say, I only saw some Britax Marathon's at 30% and some crib bumpers at 30%. July 4th type clothing was sticker marked 50% off. Will these go to 90% off (if any left? or is this not like the other big holidays).

There was not much in the toy clearance but I did see a lot of MLP and some SSC for 30%, most toys were marked 30% off - like a Fisher Price Doodler and some Circo toys. I'm hoping to find some play kitchen stuff for DD, but nothing else that they had marked down interested me at all. Hope there will be lots more for the semi-annual toy clearance.

Black Dot was 50% off. There were only a few flip flops left... nothing else looked interesting enough at 50% off, but I'll check it out at 75%. They had a lot of plastic bowls and things like that but I passed on them since they are likely not BPA free.

I just got back from West Windsor Target, lots of patio furniture at 75% off. I purchased a "chat" set, reg. $499, I got it for $124.xx. I looked on line to get a code but it wasn't the same model (it has two chairs, 2 ottomans that tuck under the chair and a side table). I also got a round glass top table for $20.xx. Some deck boxes were $29.xx (I think on 50% off, but there were no signs and my baby was getting antsy). I want to find those smith and hawkin chairs mentioned above, that's a great find!

I got a fountain that was orig $250 for $62.25! It is VERY nice! I believe it goes with the Windsor collection, however it would not fit in my car inside the box and all my receipt says is "fountain" so I cannot be sure.

###084090409 Fountain $62.25

I'll look up the DCPI later, but I found the Tonka Bounceback Racers at $17.48 (50% off) today. I went ahead and bought 2. I hated to not wait for 75% off but there were only 3 on the shelf and I needed 2 so I figured it was best not to wait. I can always return them if I happen to find them 75%. Tons ans Tons and tons of toys marked including star wars, iron man 2, my litle pony, chixos, stuffed animals, etc.

Had a good trip. Got a Kitchen aid vertical chicken cooker ###2413111694 org 19.98 for 4.98

Chefmate deluxe grill mat ###9009060435 orig 9.99 - 2.48

Custom Classic Clock ###1135600669 orig 24.99 - 6.24

Edited by Gator Pam
edited for perimeterperusing.com

I have to say that I am totally underwhelmed by the toy clearance at its current state. I honestly don't see anything that I'm excited about hunting. :( I've been hoping that they would add more and more, but it's not happening yet at my stores. I have seen quite a few things at 50% off already, but the bad news is that the aisle was full of people BUYING today...there may not be much left at 75% off at this rate! My fingers are crossed that there are some hidden or yet-to-be-marked-down items that I'm missing, but right now I don't know that I'll even be rushing to the store on 75% off day.

Oh, and dollar spot was still 50% off today.

I have to say that I am totally underwhelmed by the toy clearance at its current state. I honestly don't see anything that I'm excited about hunting. .

I have to agree. It has a lot to do with my kids getting older and the gift closet still being pretty full though!

I am worried about not seeing any Lego on clearance here. Has anyone found some near them??

The Castleton store (indy) did not have any Legos on sale at all - they had some 30% off K'nex blocks, but that was it. I was hoping for the Ben 10!

Good news though was that they had A TON of end caps at 30-50% and nobody was biting. :)

there were a few lego sets on clearance here.. I will have to check tomorrow to see what they were, but I think some was bionicle,ben 10, and miners

Black Dot was 75% off here as well, and there were no signs at all. I got 29 items total - mostly toddler socks like Hello Kitty and Toy Story. I also got some Scuni hair items, a jolly rancher lip balm, kitchen towels 2 pack, batteries (but I didn't have a cpn), and lint roller. I saw greeting cards at another store earlier this week that I would have loved to get, but I couldn't find them here.

All Patio furniture that still remained went from 50% to 75% sometime btw yesterday and today. There were grills still there yesterday but either they took them away or sold them all yesterday. I saw none today.

I dont know if I have missed this message but my BIL just told me that all of our Garden centers are closing in September because they are just not making any money. Anyone else hear this? I am in Jacksonville fl.

I dont know if I have missed this message but my BIL just told me that all of our Garden centers are closing in September because they are just not making any money. Anyone else hear this? I am in Jacksonville fl.

I think that they announced this back in January 2010, or maybe earlier? I can't quite remember but it's been awhile. No stores in my area have garden centers but I remember reading about it as it was affecting people in other areas.

Thanks for the heads up on the 75% off Dollar Spot. Our store had no signs, so there was quite a bit. Found tissue paper, ribbon, some Disney Cars stickers and tatoos, craft bags (sets of three), 4th of July flip flops, cards, placemats, plastic kids bowls, cups, and plates, and foam craft kits.

Wondering if anyone knows what happened to the 4th of July clearance this year? I thought it would be 90% off tomorrow, but as of today, some clothes and 4th of July items were full price, some 30% off, and others only 50% off. Nothing at 75% off yet.

I got lots of craft items from the 75% off dollar spot today, such as pipe cleaners, pom poms, wiggly eyes, glitter glue, etc!! I also got lots of Disney Cars stickers, pencils, and markers for my son. I am even thinking of going back tomorrow to see if there is still some left... :D