Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I actually found mostly AAA, only two were AA. The way you can tell is that all the new packages have the count in the corner labeled 16 and its crossed off and 20 put next to it. The clearance ones are the old 16 ct packages. At least thats how I've found them. Also the ones I found still had a coupon on front for $1.00 off. (the coupon is green).

Hansie, I suppose its possible that this deal started at the beginning of the year. I found out about it in May and thats when I started hunting and found all those packs. I also use rechargeable batteries for most things, who can pass up that price though!! I figured they were all gone by now, just goes to show you they are still out there.

It sounds like you are describing the Duracell deal from a while back. The ones on clearance now are Energizers.

It sounds like you are describing the Duracell deal from a while back. The ones on clearance now are Energizers.

I agree, I thought the Duracells from a while ago finally got salvaged and were coming up not on file/$0.00 for anyone that found stragglers. I saw the Energizers on an endcap when they were marked 50% (a couple weeks ago), but they disappeared quickly, and I have not seen any at 75%. Guess it's worth a hunt!

Patio clearance in Jacksonvlle fl at mostly at 50% off plus the cashier made a mistake which I pointed out. Round table, aluminum but colored beige with what looks like a square paver pattern orig 379 for $187, umbrella stand originallly 49.00 for $36.xx (30%) and teh umbrella was 110 but priced at $79 but when he scanned the tag for it it rang up $36.XX. I believe that if I dont point something like that out that maybe I will get payed back in the future so I told him that on the front of the big umbrella hang tag there was a little ppocket for the sale sign which was for the umbrella stand which showed the exact price of the stand. HE repeated nicely NO I rang up the bar code on the back of the umbrella tag and this is what it said! so basically instead of paying a total of $302 I paid $259 and stopped on the way home and spent the difference in plants and planters for our new paver patio !

I tried...!

I'm having no luck. found princess sneakers full price, princess sandals down to 10.48 from 14.99 and the batteries were full price too.the frozen section was practically non existent since they were supposed to be opening grocery section June 25, and the new selection i was hoping to check out is currently non existent/hidden behind plastic curtains. least i got a deal on what i needed from publix next door.

Patio clearance in Jacksonvlle fl at mostly at 50% off plus the cashier made a mistake which I pointed out. Round table, aluminum but colored beige with what looks like a square paver pattern orig 379 for $187, umbrella stand originallly 49.00 for $36.xx (30%) and teh umbrella was 110 but priced at $79 but when he scanned the tag for it it rang up $36.XX. I believe that if I dont point something like that out that maybe I will get payed back in the future so I told him that on the front of the big umbrella hang tag there was a little ppocket for the sale sign which was for the umbrella stand which showed the exact price of the stand. HE repeated nicely NO I rang up the bar code on the back of the umbrella tag and this is what it said! so basically instead of paying a total of $302 I paid $259 and stopped on the way home and spent the difference in plants and planters for our new paver patio !

I tried...!

They don't always get the markdown sticker, so he may well be right. But nice deal.

Nah, I had to take the umbrella back because it was broken and he scanned the tag which rang up .01 cent and said something strange like umbrella sign. Then the umbrella stand shows as being on there twice but it doesnt say stand it just says smith and hawken or patio (the receipt is in the car and I dont recall but it certainly doesnt show what it is). So when I took it back to a different store (because they had plenty in stock) they almost gave me a refund thinking they had charged me twice for the umbrella! NUTS...

Hmmm.. That could be. The batteries are in the garage in a tote on the top shelf so I don't know for sure. I know they were $2.48 so I figured they were all the same. I found some just two weeks ago.

I actually found mostly AAA, only two were AA. The way you can tell is that all the new packages have the count in the corner labeled 16 and its crossed off and 20 put next to it. The clearance ones are the old 16 ct packages. At least thats how I've found them. Also the ones I found still had a coupon on front for $1.00 off. (the coupon is green).

Hansie, I suppose its possible that this deal started at the beginning of the year. I found out about it in May and thats when I started hunting and found all those packs. I also use rechargeable batteries for most things, who can pass up that price though!! I figured they were all gone by now, just goes to show you they are still out there.

Went to two stores yesterday and found these and they are 9.xx here so no clearance on them here......

Went to two stores yesterday and found these and they are 9.xx here so no clearance on them here......

It is always just certain UPCs. Not sure what the one is now, I cleaned up on the Duracells a few weeks back so I didn't pay attention. But always look for the ones that seem different from the others on the pegs.

It is always just certain UPCs. Not sure what the one is now, I cleaned up on the Duracells a few weeks back so I didn't pay attention. But always look for the ones that seem different from the others on the pegs.

I was going by what the pp said about the 16 crossed out with 20......ours in that packaging are full price....

Lake Elsinore, CA target has most all patio stuff 50% (at least the good stuff). The baby section is just started to get marked down. The toy area has a small amount at 30% and lots at 15% off. I got 50% off a kids pink and purple thick throw rug that I have been waiting to go down (35.00).

They were putting Back to School stuff in the aisles today!! Hafta admit I got a little smile on my face!! Of my three darlings who are home with me all day, everyday-- someone is always getting on someone's nerves, which, in turn gets on my nerves!! LOL. I'm starting to really like fall.

Looked like they were messing around with the garden/outdoor stuff... I think it was half off. I went through rather quickly though.

They were putting Back to School stuff in the aisles today!! Hafta admit I got a little smile on my face!! Of my three darlings who are home with me all day, everyday-- someone is always getting on someone's nerves, which, in turn gets on my nerves!! LOL. I'm starting to really like fall.

Looked like they were messing around with the garden/outdoor stuff... I think it was half off. I went through rather quickly though.

OMG school just ended here yesterday for most schools :eek:

We;ve been out since May 26th and go back Aug 16th, I am excited to hear school supplies are out too. I have an obsession with stocking up on cheap supplies and my laundry room pantry is always well stocked (I don't think my kids have ever colored with "used" crayons :P WHOOHOOO! As for garden...yeah they never mark down ours on scedule with this thread. I guess because our temps stay summer long after summer is gone. Last weekend garden clearence was hit and miss 30% and that didn't include everything just random items :(

Flint, Mi (Miller Rd location) had one specific patio set 75% off.. I think it was the Sienna or Sierra line (faux wicker with burnt orange cushions) sorry if I got the name wrong, but I wasn't interested in it, so I didn't write down the numbers. All of the other patio sets were 50% off. I also picked up a Children's 5 piece folding table set 75% off

###249 20 0016 $12.48 (75% off)

I was going by what the pp said about the 16 crossed out with 20......ours in that packaging are full price....

The ones that were not crossed off and were only a 16ct battery were the ones I found on clearance, not the ones that are 20ct. HTH. GOOD LUCK!

The ones that were not crossed off and were only a 16ct battery were the ones I found on clearance, not the ones that are 20ct. HTH. GOOD LUCK!

The 16 count ones aren't clearanced here either. I had seen them several weeks ago on clearance and the same week they all dissappeared. And that was only at one of the 5 I visit every week....no worries, didnt' need them anyway....thanks tho.

in the pet clearance area today, found 6 ounce small bags of Purina One dog food for .26! They are usually 3.49 apparently. While my dogs can eat much more than a 6 ounce bag, figured they will like it for a change, maybe a topper on their food a couple of times or something (they love purina one food, I just cannot afford to feed the piggies that kind!) Anyway, it was marked "as is", not sure why, nothing wrong with package or anything, but the number for it is 083060000 if anyone is interested. Oh, also, if anyone got the Target coupon booklet in the mail, there were lots of items with matching manu. coupons for some pretty good deals. Got Busy Bone package of two for my dogs for .34 after coupons (1.50 target, 1.00 manu)

in the pet clearance area today, found 6 ounce small bags of Purina One dog food for .26! They are usually 3.49 apparently. While my dogs can eat much more than a 6 ounce bag, figured they will like it for a change, maybe a topper on their food a couple of times or something (they love purina one food, I just cannot afford to feed the piggies that kind!) Anyway, it was marked "as is", not sure why, nothing wrong with package or anything, but the number for it is 083060000 if anyone is interested. Oh, also, if anyone got the Target coupon booklet in the mail, there were lots of items with matching manu. coupons for some pretty good deals. Got Busy Bone package of two for my dogs for .34 after coupons (1.50 target, 1.00 manu)

###bird feeders, seeds, suet marked 75% off

Been stalking these and was thrilled they went today:

###088080274 Wilson basketball made from recycled materials (green in color) 14.59 now 3.64

Lots of markdowns in toys 30% to 50% off (GI Joe, Star Wars, Power Rangers, games, some small summer toys)

###up & up tissues and kleenex in watermelon wedge shaped boxes 50% off

Patio is all over the place. Some 30%, some 50% and the Windsor collection 75% off. Grills at 30% off.

###088080274 Wilson basketball made from recycled materials (green in color) 14.59 now 3.64

Lots of markdowns in toys 30% to 50% off (GI Joe, Star Wars, Power Rangers, games, some small summer toys)

Patio is all over the place. Some 30%, some 50% and the Windsor collection 75% off. Grills at 30% off.

Should anyone see any men's 26" or larger bikes go 75% off, please post as soon as possible.

Beorn's Mongoose was stolen (it's OK, as he had gotten too large for it awhile ago) and Paul's seat support is broken.

New ones for both of them are now being considered.

TIA!

Should anyone see any men's 26" or larger bikes go 75% off, please post as soon as possible.

Beorn's Mongoose was stolen (it's OK, as he had gotten too large for it awhile ago) and Paul's seat support is broken.

New ones for both of them are now being considered.

TIA!

The 16 count ones aren't clearanced here either. I had seen them several weeks ago on clearance and the same week they all dissappeared. And that was only at one of the 5 I visit every week....no worries, didnt' need them anyway....thanks tho.

Bummer :(.. I don't need half the stuff I buy, I just want it. :yup:

Thanks for posting about the grill!! I hope ours are on sale