Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Found Curtains & curtain rods, table cloths, oven mitts, placemats at 75% in Dallas today.

Also managed to get kitchenaid Meat Grinder at 30% off for $34.98. Also available was the ice cream maker attachment at 30% off... Huggies Snug and dry were at 30% off.. used 2 coupons and managed to get a 228 pack for $19...Humidifiers and fireplace stuff r still at 50%.

Valentine stuff (boxed cards, Pixos, pencils, wrapping paper, etc.) were 75% off, candy was still at 50% but all that was left were peanut M&Ms and Sweethearts (ringing up at $1.44).

In the gift bag section, there were also clearanced bags and tissue wrap.

I bought 3 Olay body wash but I didn't get a $5 Target gift card. Is this promo just limited to certain areas? TIA

no clue. I heard about the promo from a GD in NJ and I'm in NC. There was no signage at my Target, but I scanned the ones they had mentioned which are the ones with the small free samples on the front and the ""gift card promo"" showed on the scanner.

Went to a different Target than I usually go to because its about 30 min away. I found 2 girls 4-in-1 winter coats 75% off 9.99 and a Graco double stoller/highchair/and pack-n-play. The baby items were scanning "item not found". I asked an employee to see if she would sell them to me and she said yes at 50% off but if I didn't take them she would have to salvage them. Well, no one I called wanted them - I HATED putting them back knowing they would be gone!

I got the Olay giftcard deal today, but they had to manually give it to me. The cashier knew that I supposed to get one, but they were not ringing up correctly. Maybe if you bring your receipt back, they can manually give it to you at the customer service desk? Worth a try!

Quick question... My one Target I don't normally go to had a DS game on clearance for $14.98. I didn't think my daughter had it and apparently she does. Can I return it (its unopened) at my usual Target or do I have to go back to that one?)

You should be able to return it unopened at any target. Just don't forget the receipt or card that you put it on (if you used one).

I thought you might like this story about a clearance deal--last week, I bought one men's fusion razor (on sale for $6.99 - $4 coupon), three ladies Venus razors ($6.99 - three $2.00 coupons) and three Olay body washes, $5.49 each (they were free b/c I had 3 coupons to get them free when you buy the venus razors). Okay, I spent $17.96 for the 4 razors and 3 washes. Got three $5.00 gift cards back, so my total goes to $2.96. Found a huge room rug (8 x 10) marked down from $225 to $49 and used the gift cards towards it--$34. The same day, sent in for the $15 Olay rebate, so the rug really came out to $19! Not bad for a room sized rug!! But wait, my joy was short lived--got home, put the rug down and it looks amazing. Start making dinner, so pleased with the rug and start hearing a scratching sound....walk into the living room and there is my dog (Tucker) going to town and scratching the rug!!!!!! He has pulled up a ton of the threads all over it!!!!!!!! After chasing him away (he knows he's a bad dog already) I try to repair the damage. It looks okay but if you look at it at certain angles you can see fuzzy areas where he scratched. Were the clearance gods out to get me? Did I gloat too much about my fab deal? Is Tucker really evil (yes!)? I don't know but the next time I score something wonderful, I'm not saying ANYTHING! Have a great day everybody!!

I thought you might like this story about a clearance deal--last week, I bought one men's fusion razor (on sale for $6.99 - $4 coupon), three ladies Venus razors ($6.99 - three $2.00 coupons) and three Olay body washes, $5.49 each (they were free b/c I had 3 coupons to get them free when you buy the venus razors). Okay, I spent $17.96 for the 4 razors and 3 washes. Got three $5.00 gift cards back, so my total goes to $2.96. Found a huge room rug (8 x 10) marked down from $225 to $49 and used the gift cards towards it--$34. The same day, sent in for the $15 Olay rebate, so the rug really came out to $19! Not bad for a room sized rug!! But wait, my joy was short lived--got home, put the rug down and it looks amazing. Start making dinner, so pleased with the rug and start hearing a scratching sound....walk into the living room and there is my dog (Tucker) going to town and scratching the rug!!!!!! He has pulled up a ton of the threads all over it!!!!!!!! After chasing him away (he knows he's a bad dog already) I try to repair the damage. It looks okay but if you look at it at certain angles you can see fuzzy areas where he scratched. Were the clearance gods out to get me? Did I gloat too much about my fab deal? Is Tucker really evil (yes!)? I don't know but the next time I score something wonderful, I'm not saying ANYTHING! Have a great day everybody!!

Too funny!!! :D

Congrats on your deals!

I bought 3 Olay body wash but I didn't get a $5 Target gift card. Is this promo just limited to certain areas? TIA

no clue. I heard about the promo from a GD in NJ and I'm in NC. There was no signage at my Target, but I scanned the ones they had mentioned which are the ones with the small free samples on the front and the ""gift card promo"" showed on the scanner.

The Olay's that give the $5 GC are the Total Body Effects for $5.49 and the Bonus Packs of Quench. The rest have not been reported to work even though they are also $5.49.

HTH!

Just left Broadview Target(IL), had about 8-10 carts of Valentine candy and novelties- I'm guessing they were moving them. Everything scanned at 75% off.

Also they had 5 of those plastic garage organizer tower thingies and accy's( drawers, hooks, shelves) Garagemaid? Heaters still at 50%.

Not much else going on...

The Olay's that give the $5 GC are the Total Body Effects for $5.49 and the Bonus Packs of Quench. The rest have not been reported to work even though they are also $5.49.

HTH!

when in doubt - scan it. It will say in the upper right hand corner of the screen - $5 gift card promo.

Went to another Target today. I bought another 3 and this time got the $5 gc. I am going to return the ones I got yesterday. Thank you!

HTH!

I got the Total Body Effects (small) and didn't get the gc. I went to another Target and bought another 3 and this time I got the gc. Don't know what's the deal with the first Target. Thanks!

Anyone think 90% on Valentine's tomorrow? I have to pass by Target tomorrow anyway so I'm going to go check, but was just wondering if anyone else thought that it might go? In 08 they did 75% on the same date as they did this year, and 90 was on the 20th, so here's hoping! If not then I'll probably miss it.