Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

In my store there was no sale sign. but when I checked it was 75% off on the pink and black ones and full price on the black and silver. The pink bag and silver soccer bags were also 75%off. YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE TARGET!!:2elephant

I did scan them and they scanned 19.99!:no:

Thank you!! I will check on Thursday, I am waiting for the Target super truck hauler with all the cars in it to go to $5.00, that would make an awesome gift!!

We had tons of those last week, but they are all gone now. I only have one Target in my city and things go fast!:cool: Oh well... i got some great deals last week when toys went 75% off. My sister and I were both there when the store opened!!:D

We had tons of those last week, but they are all gone now. I only have one Target in my city and things go fast!:cool: Oh well... i got some great deals last week when toys went 75% off. My sister and I were both there when the store opened!!:D

I know what you mean. Things go fast at the target I shop at too. I live in Mission but at least not that far away from McAllen.

I got hooded sweatshirts with various logos, size 6/7 but they had a large selection of sizes and colors up to size 16/18. $3.24 each. Also cute thermal long-sleeve tops, various colors for $2.34 each. Also lots of racks of 30 and 50%. I dont have girls but I noticed lots of girls underwear and accessories marked down to 50% and more.

Our toys went 75% last week, they are gone now. Noticed the clearance shelves in bedding are packed, hoping they go below 30% soon. And I cant be the only one who completely ignores the 15% off clearance racks. What kind of clearance is 15%? Unless I have coupons I dont bother.

Keep checking the toys...returns are rolling in!

Thanks for the reminder. I was able to get another My First Recorder (although this one really looks like it's been returned cause the tape on it is messed up - I don't know if I should keep it) and another DiscoverSounds Screwdriver (definite return). I also found 1 of those Playdoh Mini Factory's for $0.48. And lastly:

###204033258 Fisher Price Toy Chest Stacking Toys Pooh $1.63 (75% off)

###214074387 Champion Sports Running Shirt $4.98 (75% off)

###093021038 Cherokee Jiovani brown shoes size 6 $3.74 (75% off)

###020105142 Xhilaration Sleepwear Green snowflake flannel pants $2.49 (75% off)

Circo toys were not 75% off. Still somewhere btw 30%-50%.

The shoe department sales were so limited in this store. The other store I was at had a huge selection. Neither store though had a good girls shoes selection, it was mostly boys shoes, esp in the small toddler sizes. The baby dept was still 30% and the selection was poor - no crib sheets. I also saw a nice Champion jacket, the outer layer, for $14.98 (75% off) - it was in the "ready to wear" section w/the sleepwear.

Oh - Camping is 50% off here as well.

Edited by junkietiger14
added camping.

I know what you mean. Things go fast at the target I shop at too. I live in Mission but at least not that far away from McAllen.

Were a lot of people shopping the 75% off toy sale last week? Just wondering how things compare in the valley to C.C.

yes and some discover or discovery toys for 6.XX!

:tongue1::tongue1:10-15?!?!?! More like 50-100 in ALL our local stores! We have an entire aisle with nothing but those stupid elephants at the 2 stores closest to me. Can't imagine what the buyer was thinking! It was $40 regular price! And even if you want to do something for charity, is it REALLY going to involve buying one of those?

I actually bought one of the elephants at 75% off. My DD, who is 3, always asked to go pet them every time we went in Target. It was her favorite toy in the clearance stuff. So I got her one for her birthday and she will be pretty happy. But I still thought it cost too much at 75%. People paid $40 for one?!? Just today I saw several in a few stores I was in. Bet Goodwills around the country will be getting plenty of them. :cheesy:

Does everyone else have like 10-15 of those Fur Real elephants in their toy section? Poor things...won't even sell at 75% off!

I saw just 3 left in my stores (which is a lot considering) but there are at least 75+ of the Imaginex Octopus thing... that has just NOT sold here at all - that's across 3 stores. it's basically the only thing left.

Were a lot of people shopping the 75% off toy sale last week? Just wondering how things compare in the valley to C.C.

Not while I was shopping, I managed to get there when they first opened. The selection was not as good as previous years but I went back later that night and there was nothing left except for those elephants and the target brand toys which were at 50%. We are building a house in Harlingen so we went to the Target there at noon hoping to find some stuff there but it was crazy there and I could not even go in theie toy clearance area and look. There was nothing in kitchen stuff left either :no:

I found a dinosaur muffin pan yesterday - YAY!!!! It was marked $16.+ dollars, but thanks to Gottadeal, I knew to scan it, and yep it was $5.24 - Happy Dance Time :) !!!

Also found 75% off toys in a return basket - a $12.99 Fisher Price Xylophone for $3.24, and a couple of Little People Appleville Books with Characters for $2.48.

Bargains in baby department are dwindling - I'm still finding crib sheets for $3.98 to $1.98 and lap pads for $1.74, some fleecy blankets for $4.98. Still a few markdowns floating around, I think. Stores in North Texas have been clearancing baby gear (strollers, car seats, etc.) for a few weeks. Most at 30% off.......and selling well at that markdown.....

I found more of the 6 pack of Avent Bottles for Breastmilk Storage or to add nipples to for nursing for $7.74 (regular $30.99). I was in the North Richland Hills, TX store and found 6 boxes, new in wrappers. An expecting Mom was looking at them the put them down as they weren't marked down. I said, those are on markdown in other stores, so I went and scanned them. She had already moved on, so I put some in my cart and walked over to her with two packages. Said, these are scanning $7.74. I've never seen anyone so happy.......LOL! So if you are in the market for these 4 oz. Avent Bottles, be sure to scan the package as they are not marked but are in the system on markdown.

Keep checking those baskets, the returns are coming in.......

If I'm in Target in the evening (before closing) they bring the baskets with return merchandise to the toy and baby departments, so employees can put toys away that night or first thing in the morning. So late night, early morning are a good time to check the departments for "return" baskets. At least it's that way in about 5 North Texas stores. Don't know if they do this at other Targets, but I'll bet they do.

Of course, they probably run "return" baskets to departments during the day also. But I've just found that the late night/early morning are good times to paw through those baskets for markdown returns.......

Not while I was shopping, I managed to get there when they first opened. The selection was not as good as previous years but I went back later that night and there was nothing left except for those elephants and the target brand toys which were at 50%. We are building a house in Harlingen so we went to the Target there at noon hoping to find some stuff there but it was crazy there and I could not even go in theie toy clearance area and look. There was nothing in kitchen stuff left either :no:

My target was not that crazy last week, but if you were not there in the first 5 minutes of opening... you were pretty much out of luck. I think there were like 4 of us....that had been stalking the toys and waiting for it to go 75%. I did get a set of pans last week at 75% too!! I was very happy! I only wish we had more than 1 Target here.

My target was not that crazy last week, but if you were not there in the first 5 minutes of opening... you were pretty much out of luck. I think there were like 4 of us....that had been stalking the toys and waiting for it to go 75%. I did get a set of pans last week at 75% too!! I was very happy! I only wish we had more than 1 Target here.

Last Wednesday I did see a set of pans on the endcap but I made the mistake not to scan the box to see if it was lowered to 75% off. I still thought 99.98 for a set of pans was still alot. I went back that afternoon and they were gone. Been keeping an eye on the Dyson vacuum currently on clearance. Do they go up to 75% off?