Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I was able to get the toddler bed today for$19.98(75%off) Someone had moved them back to the regular aisle and they were still marked $55.xx(30%off) However the bedding was only 30% off at one store and 50% off at another. I was also able to score a MP juice for $0.59!!! This store in notorious for stocking them wrong :)

I was able to get the toddler bed today for$19.98(75%off) Someone had moved them back to the regular aisle and they were still marked $55.xx(30%off) However the bedding was only 30% off at one store and 50% off at another. I was also able to score a MP juice for $0.59!!! This store in notorious for stocking them wrong :)

Which bed is this? I would like to go up and look for this but would like an idea of what I am looking for please. Thanks :)

Just as a personal Opinion, the DSiXL is Awesome! It is bigger, and a t-bit heavier but not really. And it is definitely a portable device, It is a big as a psp. The screen is great and the program for the camera is hilarious. We take all kinds of funny pictures! I would only buy a DSiXL if it were up to me but the color my kiddo wants is just DSi. Just thought I would share my thoughts. :)

Yeah, but with the DS 3D coming out in March, it hardly seems worth it...

my kiddos are keeping their ds for their game boy slot, they play guitar hero on them all the time. But ds8 wanted dsi for the camera and the wifi. Kids are so technical these days. Lol i will keep a look out for any deals though and post if i see any!

Oh my both ds6 and ds8's ds's broke and had to be repaired, seems like the both broke when the warranty 'just' ran out. How convenient. One the hinge croke and the screen would not work right and the second won't turn on anymore, bought a new battery and still don't turn on. Don't know what wrong but as much as they want to fix it i would rather spend the extra and get the better one anyways.

Good luck and happy shopping!

we have a couple of ds's setting on the shelf, with broken hinges. Where did you get yours fixed? Tia i was not looking forward to shelling out more $$$$ this holiday, only to have it break within a year!!!

i think i am just going to get the ds and not the dsi there is a place that is going to have a good price on them

Could you please share the place with a good price on them? We still want replacements for the DS, though with the Nintendo 3DS coming out in March, we may try limping along with the damaged one for now. No point in getting a DSi for our kiddos when we know the 3d one is around the corner and they'll need it for the Pokemon games they play in the future. Thought Black & White will be compatible with regular DS. Yeah!

all i can say is it is from a black friday ad but i can not say what one yet

Okay, well, there hasn't been one yet, and all the major stores are already posted, so it must be from something where you are. That or it is Walmart, and you couldn't pay me to shop there, so I guess I'll wait. Thanks anyway.

So, the Walmart BF ad is just posted... Lovetoshop... Nintendo DS lites are $89. I too am a Walmart *hater* (such a strong word). Anyway, last year, when they had them for $97, I was able to easily price match them at Target. The Walmart ad was color specific, but the CS person I dealt with at Target did not care. I was able to get the color I wanted at that Walmart price without any problems. You may give it a try! That's a good price, isn't it?

So, the Walmart BF ad is just posted... Lovetoshop... Nintendo DS lites are $89. I too am a Walmart *hater* (such a strong word). Anyway, last year, when they had them for $97, I was able to easily price match them at Target. The Walmart ad was color specific, but the CS person I dealt with at Target did not care. I was able to get the color I wanted at that Walmart price without any problems. You may give it a try! That's a good price, isn't it?

Unfortunately, they are a "doorbuster" so Target doesn't price match. Not likely it would work. May still give it a go. I am not going to Walmart. I'll pay the extra before I bother. However, last year Amazon met a lot of their prices so, maybe that will work out. If not, I'll wait till the 3DS comes out in the spring and get them cheap.

we have a couple of ds's setting on the shelf, with broken hinges. Where did you get yours fixed? Tia i was not looking forward to shelling out more $$$$ this holiday, only to have it break within a year!!!

I called Nintendo. And I talked them down to $30. to fix hinge, ship both ways and they checked everything else Still expensive but this was before the Dsi so there wasn't a better one to buy, we had "the better" one. :).

If I remember correctly... the DS Lites from last year were listed on the front page of Walmart's Black Friday ad. It said doorbusters at the top 5-11, yada, yada... and the DS Lites were pictured at the bottom of the page. I'm quite certain they were intended to be a doorbuster. Anyway, my point is that nobody blinked an eye when I asked for a price match, so even though it may be a long shot and I understand that some CS employees may decline your request, ya never know... guess it depends on how badly you DON'T want to do Walmart! LOL

If I remember correctly... the DS Lites from last year were listed on the front page of Walmart's Black Friday ad. It said doorbusters at the top 5-11, yada, yada... and the DS Lites were pictured at the bottom of the page. I'm quite certain they were intended to be a doorbuster. Anyway, my point is that nobody blinked an eye when I asked for a price match, so even though it may be a long shot and I understand that some CS employees may decline your request, ya never know... guess it depends on how badly you DON'T want to do Walmart! LOL

Thanks, KC. I will give it a go if I don't grab one online. They all know me, and sometimes we can get a wink and a nod on those kinds of things.I looked at a scan on a competitor's site, and it doesn't look obvious. Ooops. I mis-remembered. They have the big Available 5am-11am right behind the picture of them. We'll see.