Thanks GottaDeal.com / 364 more days til we get to do it again! [merged]

siczlo

This was our most successful Black Friday ever (and since being aware of Gottadeal).

Thanks for all your hard work everybody.

For the next 28 days I have only to food shop, do cards, bake & finish last 1/2 of my decorating :Dhttp://bestsmileys.com/christmas6/2.gifI'M SO READY!

You've made my holidays less hectic

I want to thank everyone that helped this year as well:

- our forum moderators who helped babysit you all these last few months, lol :P

- the volunteers who helped type up ads, link items, update the trackers, etc... ;)

- anyone who provided us this year with ad information, scans, tips, rumors, etc...:)

- everyone on the forum who contributed by posting useful material on here :yup:

- anyone who helped spread the word about the site in any way possible :D

- the reporters/bloggers who did stories that mentioned the site and/or me :P

It was another great Black Friday and the plan is to do it all again next year, but of course the site stays open all year, so there is no reason for anyone to leave.

The way things are going, we'll be opening the Black Friday 2010 site in May or June :eek:

This year, Black Friday was rough but you guys did an awesome job. There are hundreds or not thousands of black friday websites but you guys stayed up all night keeping up with deals that keep leaking day by day. I will be counting on you guys from now on but I will have to wait 364 more days untill we do it again can't wait guys!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU.Discovered Gottadeal last year and have been able to do 75% of my xmas shopping on line thanks to you.Saved me all the trouble of price comparing.Ive also saved big bucks doing online thru this site since i always work black friday im able to get the deals before the stores open.THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!