Thanks GottaDeal.com / 364 more days til we get to do it again! [merged]

siczlo

Thanks again GD. Another successful BF and you save me alot of money. I am pretty much done. I of course will be here all year since we start shopping for next year on 12/26. I know you guys have awesome deals posted all year long and I would not miss it for anything.

I also appreciate Brad and the moderators successfully posting all the ads and what could be purchased on-line. I cannot even imagine how many days you spent updating information for us! Thank you to all the GD's for posting great deals!

My DD has been very sick for over 2 weeks, and I was forced to shop at home on BF. I am nearly finished except for a few stocking stuffers thanks to great on-line deals through Brad, the mods, and other GD's!! Thank you all very much!! :D

Great job this year, as i n the past Brad and others. Loved the added features of "BF deals available now" and links from the shopping list to the particular item on the sellers site. Twitter came in real handy as well. Agree with others that most of the big ticket items could be had prior to BF at same or better deal, thanks for letting us know about them when they were there to be had weeks ago. Missed the "online now" ticker that you had in the past, unless i just missed it. Lots more traffic slowed the site down this year, but you did a good job of getting it back up. Interested in knowing how many online users you had Thursday night compared to the previous years.

One suggestion, we would love to purchase some gotta deal "got your door buster" tee shirts if you have any left over to sell.

Once again Gotta Deal saved me money you guys do a hell of an excellent job..

I look forward to your deals and info every year... my family even asks me to tell them what's going on here

Next year At tax time I will put money in a bond for 6 months so I have the money already to run around..

But gotta love it looking forward to it all year.

Thanks to Brad and everyone that keeps this site running. There is no way I could have found these deals on my own.

Thank you to angelic680 for helping me find the right Xbox 360 for my boys! I really appreciate all of your help. I never could have figured it out so easily without you.

This is my second year here. I found you guys right before BF last year. I do check in throughout the year but sometimes I forget about the good deals listed here all year. I will make it a point to check in more often.

Thanks again everyone!