Free Tote at Target?

princess01

aw man, now we might have to rethink target or walmart at 5. hmmm, what to do! lol

Honestly, I am pretty sure I saw the same totes in with the regular red reusable target shopping bags. I think you can buy them for the few bucks, but they are giving them free to the first 500 shoppers.

ok, just checked out the ad again. that tote is CUTE! but why does it say underneath 'starting at 4am'? will employees be giving them out outside of the store starting at 4?

I am guessing so... that would probably be the easiest way to determine who were among the first 500. I doubt there will be 500 people outside of my store before they open, but you never know I guess...

maybe i'll call there tomorrow. if that's the case then we could just stop by there right at 4 and get one and then be on our way to walmart by 4:15. on years we were actually starting there, we would arrive a half hour before opening and definitely be in the top 500.

the tote is cute - but it appears not to have a flat bottom - which makes it really difficult to shop with!

Roll the edges down and create it square and the bottom will lay flat. :)

We have used these in California for 4-5 years and I keep having to buy more because they are never in the car empty but are used for storing clothes, baby toys, and the stash from Walgreen's,:confused:

ok, just checked out the ad again. that tote is CUTE! but why does it say underneath 'starting at 4am'? will employees be giving them out outside of the store starting at 4?

wow i wouldve missed out thanks i just read the fine print thanks a:cool:gain they always have to make it so difficult to get a freebie

Free totes for 500? About the first 100 people in line at our local Target got one. Then they "ran out." Then around 5:45, people walking into the store for the first time (when the check-out lines were huge from the 5 am opening), received totes from staff handing out totes to newly-arrived shoppers!

So much for the remaining people in line who didn't get a tote prior to store opening; we were all stuck in check-out lines by then!

Still, I got the other great deals I was after - even if I remain "tote-less!"

I got one at around 100+ in line at Westbury, Long Island. Other people were taking them from the shopping cart that staff person was distributing from, though, so some people from back of line got them, but they ran out soon after passing my point in line.