Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

I'm trying to trim the tree to keep myself awake...hopping over here every three minutes clicking refresh on the websites I plan to order from!

Good idea. I just walked into the kitchen and got some iced tea and sun chips. Now I'm awake. LOL. The sad thing is, by the time I go to sleep, I just know oe of my daughters will wake up needing to go potty.

cool. but site to store take forever doesn't it?? i'm probably going to choose the 2-3 day shipping. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 and it came with a $10 gift card which i'm gonna use for the ps3 bundle tonight. hopefully everything works out as planned.

Am I the only person who gets really excited/nervous that Im not going to get to the website and get everything in my cart fast enough and pay for it fast enough? We'll be using home shipping. The tree is coming along nicely! :D

Am I the only person who gets really excited/nervous that Im not going to get to the website and get everything in my cart fast enough and pay for it fast enough? We'll be using home shipping. The tree is coming along nicely! :D

Haha no you're not alone!!! Me too. Felt that a couple of times.. but then pressed refresh just to make sure it wasn't actually happening.

Haha no you're not alone!!! Me too. Felt that a couple of times.. but then pressed refresh just to make sure it wasn't actually happening.

Glad I'm not alone. I just have a gut feeling within a second the sales start ill miss them and everything will be sold out.

The Main thing I am buying and paying for before I start adding anything else to my cart is the 298 dollar hp laptop they are going to have for sale online. Also going to order the exact same on from Staples when they open incase the one from WM sales out and I wont get it! Ill return one of the two if they both come.

Link direct to where the sale page will be:

http://i.walmart.com/i/email/nl/112309/Blitz_468X60_affiliate.gif

Good Morning Brad! Thanks for the link.

The sad thing is I am staying up for just one silly item, the girl gourmet jewlery maker. Hmm, let's see, I've been sitting here for 4 hours, divided by the $15 savings... I've saved $3.75 an hour to shop online rather than get some much needed sleep. Still beats heading out into the crowds.

Oh man, the closer the clock gets the more my stomach turns LOL I just keep thinking about the time I start my kid is going to wake up screaming...they will just have to hold out till I can get done then. He's 3...never fails, he wakes when I'm in the middle of something very important.

Thats the whole thing for me this year, I can shop in peace here at home, at least im comfortable sitting in my chair on the computer losing sleep than standing in line for the few items im gonna have to be pushed and shoved all over for.

and still lose sleep either way, I think im gonna do the online thing every year from now on, this is so much easier

Good Morning Brad! Thanks for the link.

The sad thing is I am staying up for just one silly item, the girl gourmet jewlery maker. Hmm, let's see, I've been sitting here for 4 hours, divided by the $15 savings... I've saved $3.75 an hour to shop online rather than get some much needed sleep. Still beats heading out into the crowds.

.....AND... you get to hang out with incredibly interesting and exciting people like us! That's worth at least $3.75, maybe $3.80 per hour.:rolleyes:

This might be a silly/crazy question, but how are you adding things to your cart (in order to be ready to check out)!? TIA!

I clicked the ad link then added it to my Shopping list. I'm also on the page Brad so kindly linked for us. Hopefully one or the other will work.