Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

lol deena, hope it doesn't happen tonight!!! just ignore your environment and focus on BLACK FRIDAY haha. good luck.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...I'm on a mission, and thanks goodness no one to fight with in line LOL Just my computer and hopes it doesn't glitch up.

Do any of you know if the $99 basketball hoop will be available online? I have seen that it is and then that it is not. Also, the trampoline shows that it is out of stock but wasn't even listed earlier I don't think. Ughhh!!! I hope I am not waiting up for nothing!!

It will show OOS until the items go up for sale. Its just Wm.com's way of having the item listed, but not available until the correct time.

No idea about the hoop, though, sorry!

Do any of you know if the $99 basketball hoop will be available online? I have seen that it is and then that it is not. Also, the trampoline shows that it is out of stock but wasn't even listed earlier I don't think. Ughhh!!! I hope I am not waiting up for nothing!!

According to the web site it will be.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?dest=9999999997&product_id=13050322&sourceid=01032861041249845775

I am ticked!! When I look at the ad and click on the basketballs they say store only, not available online! But on the main page they say online AND instore. Same for the basketball hoop. Looks like I am sol for the basketball stuff. Maybe I can score with the trampoline if you are correct about the out of stock status.

I am trying to get the basketball hoop too - hopefully everything will work out and we won't have to go into the store!:)