Cash, Credit, Debit, Check, Giftcard... How will you be paying on BF?

AudreyNicole

All credit cards, all the time. For miles / cash back! But I always pay balances in full each month. Also, my AmEx provides an extra year of warranty on most things that have warranties and some other protections.

Be sure to check out GottaDeal's other site for good reward credit cards: http://www.bettercreditcard.com/ (This is an unsolicited endorsement. ;))

Pay in cash - the machines are WAY too slow (but I don't spend more than $200)

The other options is to prepay your credit card & then go shop ;) - that way you are getting the miles/points, using your cc and not have to worry about the cash. You just need to be able to keep track of how much you are spending....

Looks like I'm only going to Target (and maybe Toys R Us for non doorbusters) so I'll take cash so I can only buy what is on my list. Hopefully there are some great online deals from Amazon that I will use my amazon card that is used solely for amazon purchases and paid off.

credit card. I HATE carrying around cash plus my cards all have some sort of reward attached. Will take my main card and then best buy/walmart ones if I decide on getting any big items there for interest free period. I think the disney cc also has interest free over purchases of so much but need to look through crap received in mail.

What is cash????:cheesy: I haven't seen any in awhile HAHAHA. I use debit cards and credit cards for 99% of my life. I am waiting for the little girl scout girl with the iphone app for credit cards selling cookies LOL :tongue1:

I will be using credit card. I PIF which is good b/c I will need it for vacation in December HAHA.

Tammy

I use my cc so I get my cash rewards. I then go home and pay it off sometime that weekend. I do now have a Kohl's card so if I get a percentage off I will use that there.

I just got a card for 15% off with Kohl's card in the mail yesterday and it's good on BF.. I hope you get one also

All credit cards, all the time. For miles / cash back! But I always pay balances in full each month. Also, my AmEx provides an extra year of warranty on most things that have warranties and some other protections.

Be sure to check out GottaDeal's other site for good reward credit cards: http://www.bettercreditcard.com/ (This is an unsolicited endorsement. ;))

I use my Capital One Visa for all electronic purchases because it adds the extra year of warranty on for free also.

I will take my cash and my Visa... if a store has electronics I will use the Visa... then take that much out of my cash and lock it in my car so I know it goes to the bank the next morning so I can pay the Visa online as soon as it posts...

I just got a card for 15% off with Kohl's card in the mail yesterday and it's good on BF.. I hope you get one also

I use my Capital One Visa for all electronic purchases because it adds the extra year of warranty on for free also.

I will take my cash and my Visa... if a store has electronics I will use the Visa... then take that much out of my cash and lock it in my car so I know it goes to the bank the next morning so I can pay the Visa online as soon as it posts...

Yes, I got my 15% off Kohl's yesterday and glad because there is a few things that I want to get there.