>>> Target Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

For those looking at the 32" TV, I was just at Target tonight and the regular price is $469. I didn't see any boxes though and there was no one around to ask if they had any in the back. I plan on going back in a couple days, then I will see if they have any now.

Looking at the pictures the two ads are the same. One DSi has the Brain Age Collection, the other has Mario games. Kmart gives you a $25 Nintendo card.

It's quite possible Amazon will match this, unless these particular DSi systems are exclusive to Target and Kmart.

Can anyone see what games are on the Mario one? That would be perfect for my son.

For those looking at the 32" TV, I was just at Target tonight and the regular price is $469. I didn't see any boxes though and there was no one around to ask if they had any in the back. I plan on going back in a couple days, then I will see if they have any now.

Yeah, the TV is one of the big items I need this year for DD 13. I was really hoping to find a 19", but it doesn't look like that is happening and this price is a little more than I wanted to pay, but it is 32". Also looking at the hand-held camcorder. I think she will like that.

Yeah, the TV is one of the big items I need this year for DD 13. I was really hoping to find a 19", but it doesn't look like that is happening and this price is a little more than I wanted to pay, but it is 32". Also looking at the hand-held camcorder. I think she will like that.

My target had a 19" Magnavox on clearance for $110 the other day. You may want to check your store.

If you're talking about the 32" Westinghouse then yes it's a good tv. Last year they had the 27" Westinghouse on BF for the same price as this years 32" and I picked one up and love it! I have yet to have any problems with it.

I'll be upgrading to the 32" this BF and giving my sister the 27"

I got this exact tv at Best Buy, BF 3 yrs ago and I LOVE it! great picture, no problems :) the only thing i'd change is more connectors (we have to swap cables if we want to play the wii or watch dvds), just fyi (I paid $480)

Definitely see some things I'm going to go get on Wednesday and price adjust on Friday.

The Target by me is the closest one for a lot of people in my area of the city and it is always redonkulously jam packed with rude people.

The first time I went there(last year i think) I was damn near attacked for the cheap DVD's, which is ridiculous and caused some harsh words from me, not over the DVDs but over my legs they were trying to run over with their cart in the smallest aisle Target could possibly make lol

This year though I know to price adjust and get the $7 Ds game, $10 Scene It, Sex and the City Season Sets, and I can't remember what else right now lol but definitely worth it.

I WAS excited when I seen that you were posting Targets Ad however, after much review, I think it will be better than what was posted!!!! (SO I'll be waiting for an updated version or the REAL ad in about 2 weeks! TARGET ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS HAS THE BEST DEALS!!!! BELIEVE ME! I ONLY GO TO WALMART IF ITS WORST CASE SCENARIO!!!! :)

I WAS excited when I seen that you were posting Targets Ad however, after much review, I think it will be better than what was posted!!!! (SO I'll be waiting for an updated version or the REAL ad in about 2 weeks! TARGET ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS HAS THE BEST DEALS!!!! BELIEVE ME! I ONLY GO TO WALMART IF ITS WORST CASE SCENARIO!!!! :)

They do ALWAYS have the best deals. Are you saying they will post another ad? Meijer is good too.

If you buy the Embark luggage - save your receipt. Although it comes with a warranty - since it a special set only made for BF, you won't be able to get it repaired or exchanged. This happened to me a few years ago when the zipper broke on one of the bags. I ended up getting my money back thru Target Guest Services when I was unable to have the manufacturer honor the warranty.

Keep in mind everyone that last year's Target BF ad had a few more additional pages of doorbusters/sale items. If I remember correctly those additional items were posted on Target.com the week of BF and were included in the print ad.

So this may happen again this BF....

Does the TomTom have text to speech? Ugh... still no $20 digital picture frame. I do think it may be the best by far.

Oh, gosh. I am reading reviews of the tomtom and they are not promising.

Yeah, after seeing all the reviews (they're similar on Amazon too) I've decided I'm staying away from that one. The $90 one at Sears seems solid, albeit basic. Definitely hoping BB or WM will deliver with a quality one for a good price!

Not that it's important, but is there a better picture of those free bags they are giving away. Stores open at 5, but they're giving them away at 4? To people standing outside the store?

I didn't notice that until you said something. I've never seen the bags before...maybe it's a new look they are trying out which is why they are free? I'll be in line before 4am so hopefully I will get one. :)

Not that it's important, but is there a better picture of those free bags they are giving away. Stores open at 5, but they're giving them away at 4? To people standing outside the store?

They're the same bags they sell in the store. Red, with a picture of a tree. They're not very big though. I know I have one around here somewhere. My local Target was giving them away when they first started carrying them.

I guess they will give out the bags as people line up? IDK about that one. In past years, they would do giveaways as you walked into the store.