>>> Target Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

I am getting more and more distressed as the ads are released. If the remaining ads don't improve, I may be skipping BF this year altogether for the first time in 10 years. :-(

I'm agreeing with you. I have been really unimpressed with most of the adds including Targets. The only one that looks interesting is K-Mart and I've never been to K-mart on BF before.... go figure.

Oh, and thanks Brad for all your hard work :)

We got the 26" Westinghouse TV last year, and we've been very happy with it. We use it in the bedroom. We'll likely get the 32", although we were hoping to find a 37" we liked. We may get the BluRay also. The Memorex dock is very good. My mother has had one for a few years, and loves it.

Did anyone see the $1.50 towels? I think we'll use the freebie gift cards we'll get for our purchases and buy towels to give at the food pantry this year. We help organize gift items for pantry guests to give to others for the holidays (socks, bath gels, little things).

Mmmmmm, yummy ad! Feed me more!

Well, Target is definitely on my list for this year. I like $5 kids jammies, super-soft women's sweaters, movies (UP, Kung Fu Panda, Dark Knight, Transformers, others?) $3 sandwich maker (I know, you get what you pay for - but it might be worth a try), TVs are definatly tempting but I'm not sure if I can get a sitter long enough to sit in line. Oh and the $10 GC and shopping bag would be nice.

$19 griddle was tempting, but the 2 reviews on amazon are not good.

No PSP???? Are you kidding me? That is the one thing I needed to get this BF and NO ONE has it on sale!!!! :(

OAN: I am happy for the T-Fal set for $49.99, that might be a gift Santa needs to get me for Christmas!! :)

The TV might be a good deal, the 32" one. So, we know we can price adjust up so if I go in on Monday or Tuesday before BF, they should have the TV out for sale, right? Then go back on BF to price adjust? Is that how that works?

Edited by stacy0479

Mmmmmm, yummy ad! Feed me more!

Well, Target is definitely on my list for this year. I like $5 kids jammies, super-soft women's sweaters, movies (UP, Kung Fu Panda, Dark Knight, Transformers, others?) $3 sandwich maker (I know, you get what you pay for - but it might be worth a try), TVs are definatly tempting but I'm not sure if I can get a sitter long enough to sit in line. Oh and the $10 GC and shopping bag would be nice.

$19 griddle was tempting, but the 2 reviews on amazon are not good.

We have had the same griddle for a few years & have no problems with it.

So, we know we can price adjust up so if I go in on Monday or Tuesday before BF, they should have the TV out for sale, right? Then go back on BF to price adjust? Is that how that works?

We have always gone in on Wednesday evening and made our purchases from the ad without any problems. We then return on Friday morning and have never had a problem with a price adjustment. However, I don't remember the ad saying "doorbuster" in years past, so I am also wondering if they will put these tv's out on Friday morning.

It is definately worth a try.

TY for the ad.

The Westinghouse TV is only 720p right? Not 1080.

I've had a 32" Westinghouse HDTV for 3 years now and it works just fine. No complaints (thats the one I got for $35 on BF, where they gave me an instant rebate and I got home and found out it was really a mail in rebate so I got two rebates of $200 plus used my gift card and got another $50 off).

Overall nothing in the ad I would stand in line for. It's up to Best Buy to get me shopping on BF I guess. :(

Love how people are not impressed with this ad, it blows any away I have seen in a couple years. Then again, has there ever been a year gone by on this site where a bunch of people don't complain about every ad, just because that 1 item they wanted isn't listed?

The TV deals are great, you don't need 1080p on a 40" or lower.

The Dyson DC17 is 200 dollars off, that's a hell of a deal on a great vacuum.

Lots of the small appliances and movie deals were great as well. Lots of gift card options on other items as well. The TomTom GPS on the front page is real good as well, and doubt it will be beaten. It speaks street names, has lane guidance, and has the 4.3" screen for under $100!

Love how people are not impressed with this ad, it blows any away I have seen in a couple years. Then again, has there ever been a year gone by on this site where a bunch of people don't complain about every ad, just because that 1 item they wanted isn't listed?

Lots of the small appliances and movie deals were great as well. Lots of gift card options on other items as well. The TomTom GPS on the front page is real good as well, and doubt it will be beaten. It speaks street names, has lane guidance, and has the 4.3" screen for under $100!

Probably because it is nothing of what we need or want. I am specifically looking for a PSP, the old one. I am not impressed with the ads cause no one has it on sale. I really thought they would too considering the new PSP just came out a month ago. As for the TV's, yes we are looking for a TV for DS, that might be one we get, maybe. As for the Dyson, got one last year at Target, don't need another and we also don't need any of the other things that were mentioned. That is why I am not impressed with the ad.

Ok so I'm disappointed in the toy sales but they do have some items that will get me there... the Dyson is a good deal and my vac is on it's last legs, also the kids $5 pjs, and the $17 Littlest Pet Shop game and I'll probably pick up some movies. I usually buy most of the kids toys from Target, but I'm a little worried this year, I'm not seeing a lot of great deals and we don't need any more games falling out of the closet!

Geez I hope I don't have to go to Wally World to get toys this year... yikes, the thought gives me a panic attack! :eek:

I completely agree! People need to learn the difference between an ad that has what they personally want, and an ad that's just good in general.

I, for one, am really impressed with this ad. It's the best one I've seen so far this year, and one of the better ones from Target in the last few years, I think.

I completely agree! People need to learn the difference between an ad that has what they personally want, and an ad that's just good in general.

I, for one, am really impressed with this ad. It's the best one I've seen so far this year, and one of the better ones from Target in the last few years, I think.

I agree. This is an impressive ad compared to past ads. I'm happy with it. I can see spending a lot of money on the household items for my son. We will be with him this year at Thanksgiving and he lives in an apartment. I know he needs everything. :D

How exciting....funny how an ad can make a bad day GREAT!!!

Not too much I need in the ad so it won't be my first stop, but in reality it never is. It's usually our second stop---and I almost never have a problem getting what I'm looking for.

Making my list from here:

Men's Robes $15.99

Toaster $3.00

TFal Set $49.99 (actually I'm gonna pick this up for my mom to give to me and dh for Christmas)