NOAA: El Niño to Help Steer U.S. Winter Weather - Post Your Weather Reports Here!

bigjimslade

Panama City, FL

Monday: Sunny, with a high near 72.

Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 70.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.

Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 69.

Wednesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Thanksgiving Day: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 67.

NOAA forecast for Conway, AR

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West northwest wind around 10 mph.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 34.

Thanksgiving Day: Sunny, with a high near 53.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 34.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 57. :holiday10

Oh yea forgot about this,

"Little city south of Seattle":

Wednesday: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.

Wednesday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Thanksgiving Day: Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.

Thursday Night: Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Friday: Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.

NO NO NO! That's what my weather woman just said for our local forecast. Ughhh. I'm going to keep up hope though....just a day or two ago they were saying clear skies & warmer temps, so since it's still a few days away I'm going to use positive thinking that it will change again!

My first Black Friday experience, I was just hanging with my sisters who were in line & it began to rain, we just covered ourselves under a big jacket I had & laughed...but it only lasted about 20 minutes and we didn't even get in line until 3am...we weren't out all night.

So two things, if you've ever camped out in the rain, how did you handle it?

Second, what is the weather predicted to be in your neck of the woods?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/112409dnmetweather.2e99d14f3.html

Cooler weather to last through Thanksgiving in Dallas-Fort Worth

Dallas-Fort Worth residents woke up to chillier weather this morning after a cold front blew through the area last night and dropped temperatures by 10 degrees.

The cool weather will last through the Thanksgiving holiday, with daily highs in the low 60s, said Dennis Cavanaugh, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service.

Overnight lows will drop into the upper 30s and low 40s, Cavanaugh said, and rural areas may see temperatures closer to freezing.

It's expected to remain sunny through Friday, with winds from 10 to 15 mph, according to the weather service.

The next chance for rain will be Saturday, with a 20 percent chance rising to 30 percent Sunday and Monday.