Which Ad(s) Are You Waiting For?

stacyk9

Walmart, Staples and Office Depot now that I have found out mom wants a new computer for christmas. I am also waiting for Best Buy but I'll only buy from there if I can get it online because I have been there done that on Best Buy Black Friday mass's and dont care to do it again lol. Oh and Target souly for my own selfish reasons lol.

Best Buy & Fry's!!!:cheesy:

You can forget about waiting for Fry's....their ads never show up early as they are printed as part of the newspaper, not as a separate insert. So, it's not printed up early as the inserts have to be but instead is printed the evening before the papers hit the stands/are delivered. So we don't get scans of the ads days before they hit.

Wish it was different, but that's how Fry's operates....guess it's just cheaper for them that way.

Fry's Electronics. What every you want in electronics will be cheaper at Fry's.

And they will have enough of everything in the ad.

So even if your number 100 in line you will still get what you want.

I have never been disappointed.

I kissed Best Buy goodbye years ago and never looked back.

You can forget about waiting for Fry's....their ads never show up early as they are printed as part of the newspaper, not as a separate insert. So, it's not printed up early as the inserts have to be but instead is printed the evening before the papers hit the stands/are delivered. So we don't get scans of the ads days before they hit.

Wish it was different, but that's how Fry's operates....guess it's just cheaper for them that way.

Fry's has 2 or 3 pages of Black Friday stuff in the Thanksgiving Day paper.

Then you just send someone to the nearest newspaper machine around 3 A.M. on Friday.

While you hold the place in line. Thats what we do. Last year they opened at 5 A.M.

I am waiting for Target, walmart, bed bath and beyond, and Best buy

The last few years when I have gone to the Christmas Tree Store they gave out 20% off entire purchase coupons and on those coupons it said that the 20% off could also be used at Bed Bath and Beyond.