Which Ad(s) Are You Waiting For?

stacyk9

I'm greedy too, I like to compare everything and look even if I don't usually get anything at a particular shop. Usually end up at BB, Target, Radio Shack(online), JCPenney for snowglobe, Kmart and Walgreens depending on sales. I miss my Thanksgiving night in line at CompUSA.

I'm waiting on all of them! :tongue1: I have to check every one just in case I were to miss something great. Nothing to do with BF, but....a couple years ago Lowes had a misprint on Kitchenaid stand mixers at an awesome price, but you had to have the ad to get the stores (the ones that were honoring it) to give you the price. I had thrown out my ad without ever looking at it, didn't find out about the "sale" until after the trash was gone and never could find another copy of the ad. So I missed out on a great deal :( .

The ads I'm really looking forward to are Walmart, TRU, Target, Best Buy, Kmart and JCPenney. Plus I always like to see what Kmart has going on on Thanksgiving Day.

The ad I'm looking forward to isn't actually a BF ad. I love TRU Big Toy Book, for BF it's Target.

Ditto on the TRU big toy book. My kids and I LOVE that thing!!!!! I plan most of my shopping from that book. For BF its TRU, Target, and Wal Mart. I usually go through all the BF ads and try to get as much as I can from wal mart and get it price matched. Saves time and travel.

I have been checking the boards like crazy this morning, just hoping there is a new ad posted. I am beginning to feel like a drug addict....lol. I need an ad!!!! I know you guys can't post until you get them, I just wish someone would have mercy on us and give us something...lol.